The Luxton Bandung
USD 63
USD 157
USD 124
Agoda.com
All reviewshoneymoon suiteeast wingdago areaindoor swimming poolholiday innparking spacespacious roomfactory outletwalking distancepizza hutcleaning serviceinternet connectionhotel is locatedrain showernice hotelbusiness tripstrategic location
Reviewed 3 November 2017 via mobile

My family and I stayed in this hotel in our recent holiday to Bandung. Strategically located in the heart of Bandung City. Spacious lobby, friendly staff, good environment, and at an affordable price. another advantage, it is closed to many eating places and factory outlets.
We stayed in two rooms with connecting doors. I appreciate the staff for helping us with extra beds.
Breakfast is great. The restaurant is big enough for everyone. a lot of choices, from standard breakfast to more traditional menus like nasi uduk and mie bakso.
But the hotel has a small swimming pool, only good for small children. During our stay, we also had problem connecting to the hotel wifi, but I am sure the hotel will fix it. Overall experience is nice.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
12  Thank Ikkani
Deo M, Manajer Kantor Depan at The Luxton Bandung, responded to this reviewResponded 4 November 2017

Dear Syurkani I,

Greetings from The Luxton Bandung.

It gives me great pleasure to learn that our overall product and service has made a good impression on you.

I have personally reviewed the feedback with the department head concerned. It's our goal to keep on improving our products and services to reach optimal customer satisfaction.

I trust we will have the opportunity to welcome you back upon your next journey to Bandung.

Reviewed 2 November 2017 via mobile

Luxton Bandung wins by location, since it is located in a strategic area of dago / Ir. H Juanda street. Really appreciated their excellent services by giving me an earlier check-in.
The swimming pool is small and the gym is spaceous with limited gears.
One thing I hate most of the hotel service is that they are providing smoking area in the dining area, still under the same roof of the room, for me it is quiet annoying especially when they are out of seats so that we must sit near the smoking area.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
13  Thank Ari K

Dear Bapak Ari K,

Greetings from The Luxton Bandung.

I am delighted to know that you liked the hotel location and services.

I appreciate your constructive feedback regarding some aspects of the hotel. I have personally reviewed the feedback with the department head concerned. It's my goal to keep on improving our products and services to reach optimal customer satisfaction

I hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back to our hotel in the near future.

Reviewed 27 October 2017 via mobile

Very nice heated pool for kids, spacious room, good breakfast with plenty choices, lots of restaurant in walking distance, good staffs..
But still below my expectation.. i was expecting a more luxurious, but their bathroom is smelly, bed is noisy, limited parking spot and not a nice towel provided, you'll find better hotel nearby..

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
12  Thank Adek O
Deo M, Manajer Kantor Depan at The Luxton Bandung, responded to this reviewResponded 31 October 2017

Dear Mr. Adek O,

Greetings from The Luxton Bandung!

I’m delighted to learn that you had enjoyed our Hotel facilities. However I’m most concerned about your feedback of the room comfort, bathroom odor, towel condition and limited parking space during your stay. Please accept my apologies for the shortcoming.

I have personally reviewed the feedback with the department head concerned. It's my goal to keep on improving our products and services to reach optimal customer satisfaction.

I look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel for another stay in the future

Reviewed 22 October 2017

The staff at this hotel are incredibly friendly, helpful, and welcoming.
There was a very wide range of food available at the buffet breakfast, all of which was delicious.
We stayed in the honeymoon suite, which had a hot tub on the enclosed balcony, overlooking the city. The room was very spacious and comfortable. We managed to get a half price deal for the room online. I probably wouldn't have paid full price for this room though. We only stayed one night so we didn't get a chance to try out all of the hotel's facilities, but there were many to chose from, including a restaurant, bar, spa, and pool.
I'd love to go back to this hotel - absolute ideal for couples.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
13  Thank Jay J
Deo M, Manajer Kantor Depan at The Luxton Bandung, responded to this reviewResponded 23 October 2017

Dear Mr. Jay J,

Greetings from The Luxton Bandung!

I am glad to know that you’ve had such a lovely time at our hotel, enjoying our Hotel facilities and hospitality

I look forward to welcoming you back and to enjoy another wonderful experience with us

Warmest regards,

Reviewed 22 October 2017 via mobile

First ambience was great lobby, and my kids was enjoy at pool area, in the morning was various food for bfast, great food, when enjoy bfast someone wearing suites and Chef came to ask how the food everything was great,,,,thank you the Luxton Bandung, thank you Mr. Hendy and Chef Nanang for great hospitality

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
13  Thank Andy S

Dear Bapak Andy S,

Greetings from The Luxton Bandung!

I’m glad that The Luxton Bandung has lived up your expectations.

It is indeed great to hear that you will be staying with us again.

Warmest regards,