All reviews honeymoon suite indoor swimming pool holiday inn dago area factory outlet parking space spacious room walking distance internet connection hotel is located business trip sky lounge traffic jam welcome drink meeting room city view comfortable hotel
Reviewed 1 October 2017

I am going to summarize our stay in point forms for easy reference.
We like:
1. The warm hospitality and the early check in given to us once room was available.
2. The helpful and friendly staffs/porters/concierge.
3. The location : We walk to nearby shops/restaurants. We also use Uber a lot..very convenient from the hotel.
4. WiFi coverage was good through out the hotel lobby and in the room.
5. Beds are nice though the towels provided were a bit worn out.
6. Breakfast are good though I wish they will replenish food faster once finished.
7. Had supper at the Sky Bar ..nice!

However, we wish we had given the Spa a miss.
Was very disappointed with the Couple Package : one of the Masseuse was clearly inexperienced, did not know how to conduct the ear candling session, did not complete the whole body massage, the water for the jacuzzi was barely warm..was shivering so have to get out of the tub after 1 minute. In the end, felt short changed because the session last at least 15 minutes early! Not happy.

Room Tip: Our room on the 6th floor facing the road was not noisy during the weekend.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
12  Thank ihazelynz
Management response:Responded 4 October 2017

Dear ihazelynz,

Greetings from The Luxton Bandung!

I’m delighted to learn that you had enjoyed your stay at our Hotel. However I’m most concerned about your feedback of the Spa treatment during your stay. Please accept my apologies for the shortcoming.

I have personally reviewed the feedback with the department head concerned. It's my goal to keep on improving our products and services to reach optimal customer satisfaction.

I look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel for another stay in the future

Regards,

Reviewed 4 September 2017 via mobile

This is the best hotel location in near of Bandung city (Dago) with natural room view. But when u need food with good taste you can't find here because the taste of food in this hotel just average for standard 4 star hotel.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
13  Thank Rochman H
Reviewed 4 September 2017

It was week end with froends stay.
Cozy wide 33 mt sq room size, nice view of Sky Lounge, wide window to view Bandung.
Nice parquet classy, friendly managers around ready for servis, easy access to anywhere in Bandung.
lovely Le Spa, warm pool with play ground.
recommended really for family.
i love Ring big shower in bathroom too.

Room Tip: Deluxe room with 33 mt sw, honeymoon has jacuzee better option
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
12  Thank MujonoM1
Reviewed 22 August 2017 via mobile

We were greeted by warmly staff and the manager personally attended to us to ensure that everything was smooth.

We made tour transport arrangement with the hotel. Even though it was quite expensive at more than one million rupiah for 12-hours, our driver had provided good service and answered our questions (sightseeing) as best as he could in English, with a big smile.

All in all, I tipped willingly at this hotel and the staff made me feel happier with their appreciation.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
13  Thank h0pin
Reviewed 16 August 2017 via mobile

I stayed on 15Aug '17.
First, i love the concept of the reception and the furniture in it. Kinda have cozy vibes.
I stayed at room 906 . One for sure . The hot water didnt function properly which i expected to be well maintained. Especially when you come from a long a trip and expected a nice and warm bath.

The breakfast it was ok. Again i love the concept with tall and huge ceiling.

The location super good. At the heart of dago area which very near to main attraction at Bandung
Overall, it was ok.