All reviews honeymoon suite dago area indoor pool spacious room walking distance factory outlet internet connection hotel is located nice hotel business trip breakfast buffet stayed for nights traffic jam nice food meeting room welcome drink sky lounge
Reviewed 23 December 2012

This modern decor hotel is well located, close to the centre of Bandung and near to the main factory outlets shopping area of Jalan Riau (the Holiday is across the road). The hotel was fairly empty during our stay (we checked in on a Sunday afternoon after the weekend crowds from Jakarta had ckecked-out).
Our room was large ("honeymoon suite" - addition of a hot-tub on the enclosed balcony), well furnished. The Internet was free of charge both in the room as well as in the public areas.
Breakfast buffet selection was wide with both Asian and Western choices, egg station prepared orders fairly well. Room service meal was okay.
Spa was also good with a wide menu of treatments.

Room tip: The "honeymoon suites" are a little higher priced than the deluxe rooms but well worth the cost.
Date of stay: December 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 October 2012

It was our first time in this hotel and the impression was good. We stayed only one night on the weekday. The room was not ready when we arrived early 9 or 10 am, but not for long. The lovely staff offered connecting rooms and somehow 1 room ready just after one hour. My room was clean but the other one a bit smelly. It's also located to main street (Dago), easy to move. The staff was helpful. Breakfast was various. The parking lot is very limited (was no issue).

Date of stay: October 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Donny H
Reviewed 21 October 2012

I was pleasantly surprised with this new hotel. Although quite minimalist, it has the creature comforts one is looking for in a hotel, a good bed for a solid and unbroken nights sleep. The breakfast was agreeable for those that prefer the local fare. The egg omelette that I had on 3 mornings I was there were cooked to perfection and extremely tasty, but do not expect any pork products in this area. I stayed over the weekend, so the hotel was completely full of weekend trippers from Jakarta, but the noise level was kept low and the ease with which one could use the dining area for small meetings was very pleasant.

Room tip: I stayed in the main hotel tower, West I believe, but probably better to stay in the East Tower and have a rear facing room as the traffice noise for light sleepers could prove troublesome
Date of stay: October 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 20 September 2012

nice experience having short honeymoon in this hotel. Me and my husband spent two nights in honeymoon suite. We often spent time at the tub in the balcony. Nice, relaxing and romantic at night. However, we were quite disturbed by the children noises in the afternoon from our next room. It seems that they were playing in their tub and causes a lot of noises but Thanks God they stopped at night. Quite memorable stay for us in Luxton Hotel.

Date of stay: July 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 August 2012

The Luxton is simple hotel but the service is excellent, I've stayed on Dec 23rd 2011 at one of room at new wing building. the room is bigger than other hotel 4 stars...it must be 5 stars hotels! breakfast menu so variety and tasty food. i love the fitness and swimming position in the same level floor...and suprised that the view was very nice when you were swimming. Unfortunately when i was there, the lounge in the new wings is not open yet. I wish i will check in again in this hotel future. Staff was giving the excellent service! GOOD JOB

Room tip: Deluxe Room is Ok but I' ve showed the honeymoon suite is really romantic room.
Date of stay: December 2011