1,707 results
All reviews the executive lounge purnawarman restaurant jiwa spa double queen swimming pool spacious room paskal hypersquare train station istana plaza kids club nice hotel excellent stay nice pool special thanks late check pleasant stay local food
Reviewed 26 August 2012

Hotel was excellent, very clean with nice staffs. Near bandung railway station. Many eating places around. The room has 2 queen beds which can be perfect for family travelling with children. Pool was nice with a lot of cabanas to relax. A very good value hotel in Bandung.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank JnJTraveller
SDW662, General Manager at Hilton Bandung, responded to this reviewResponded 29 August 2012

Dear JnJTraveller,

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us. I am pleased to note that you were happy with your overall experience. I hope to be able to welcome you back to Hilton Bandung.

Reviewed 25 August 2012

we had a wonderful stay during our trip in Indonesia, great value for money by booking via internet. superb service , rooms and restaurant, great location too, conveniently located next to the railway station

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank soek

Dear Ronald D,

Thank you for choosing to stay at Hilton Bandung and for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. I am very pleased to see you enjoyed your overall stay with us and I hope to be able to welcome you back to Hilton Bandung some time in the near future.

Reviewed 23 August 2012

We stayed in Hilton hotel in Mid-August in a twin queen bed room (the beds were more than enough for 4 of us in the room, we brought our 2 little daughters). The room was magnificent...we love the shower room. The most impressive thing was the staff...they were so friendly. The concierge kept our bags safely (we had 1 bag with valuable things inside), the front desk helped me to hold my handbag while I was writing the hotel form and made me a member card straight away, the room service prepared our food in the room nicely and in the afternoon offered us to change our wet towels and give us more mineral waters. They were very professional by showing how they care us.

They have a good swimming pool. It's safe for children even for infant but you still need to supervise them as some tiles near the rattan gazebo were slippery.

Its location is very near from the toll gate but the traffic was quite busy in certain hour so we reached the place more than 15 minutes from the toll gate.

We booked the hotel through one of well-known online reservation providers but apparently we found out that the hotel offered much cheaper room rate. Luckily the provider returned us the difference so that we could get the same rate as the hotel's offer.

In the future, we definitely like to stay again in this hotel. Thank you Hilton!

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family

Dear Enikijuluw,

Thank you for choosing to stay at Hilton Bandung and for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. I am extremely pleased to see you enjoyed your overall stay with us and I hope to be able to welcome you back to Hilton Bandung some time in the near future.

Reviewed 16 August 2012

Hotel was very clean and beautiful. Hotel staff were super polite and helpful. The view from the room was magnificent. We could even see the volcano from the room. The gym were well equipped and everything was very new. The food was awesome as well. There was a wide selection of food but we do not recommend paying extra for buffet breakfast everyday as the food choices are the same. Hence, you can just pay for it when you feel like eating the breakfast in hotel.

Hotel security was great as well, they checked on every taxi/car that drives in. Hotel also has a transportation service which you can pay a reasonable amount to use the "golden bird (private 7 seater car" with an English speaking driver for the entire day,

Hotel can get quite crowded over the weekends as there are many visitors coming from Jakarta. We love the hotel and will definitely return to Hilton if we visit Bandung again.

Room Tip: Request for high floors and room facing the pool.
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple

Dear 999Explorer,

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us. I am pleased to note that you were happy with your overall experience. I hope to be able to welcome you back to Hilton Bandung sometime in the near future despite your breakfast experience.

Reviewed 14 August 2012

Hotel is great. Rooms, lobbies and facilities are in top conditions. The size of room and bed is a plus. Pool is interesting though very windy. Overall good except I would have given it 5 star if it offers better value. Average rate per night is around Rp.2million (US$220), which I think is too steep.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple

Dear jimmyprosper,

Thank you for choosing to stay at Hilton Bandung and for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. I am pleased to see you enjoyed your overall stay with us and I hope to be able to welcome you back to Hilton Bandung some time in the near future.