1,724 results
All reviews the executive lounge purnawarman restaurant jiwa spa double queen swimming pool spacious room paskal hypersquare train station istana plaza kids club nice hotel nice pool special thanks late check breakfast buffet pleasant stay local food
Reviewed 18 June 2012

nice loby with modern desaign. we stay at 9 floor, but its really noisy. every minute we heard train horn because the hotel location is near with train station. the room is very nice with 2 quenn bed.

• Stayed: June 2012

Dear Mayuni,

Thank you for choosing to stay at Hilton Bandung and for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. Your feedback is highly appreciated. The Team and I look forward to be able to welcome you back to Hilton Bandung some time in the near future.

Reviewed 17 June 2012

Just returned from my 3rd visit at Hilton Bandung where each stay was better than the previous one(s). Check-in and check-out were very efficient and a breeze. Rooms were immaculate, very silent and clean. Staff were attentive and friendly yet not overly eager to please. The Sunday breakfast/brunch buffet offered great variety, tasty, and you could even choose your coffee i.e latte, cappuccino, etc which I rarely find in other hotels. Special thanks to Indra who served us with kindness and attentiveness during our breakfast there. Parking lot is spacious unlike other hotels in Bandung. Location is central. The only complain is there was no WiFi in the room, it was only available in public areas. But for the amount that we paid and the current "norm" of WiFi in hotels nowadays, we would expect a hotel like Hilton Bandung to have provided this service by now. Only then, I may give this hotel a five-star rating.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Rafaya

Dear Rafaya,

Thank you for choosing to stay at Hilton Bandung and for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay and will let Indra know that he helped you to have a great stay with us.

I am very pleased to see you enjoyed your overall stay with us, despite of unavailibilty free wifi in the room. I hope to be able to welcome you back to Hilton Bandung some time in the near future.

sincerely yours,

Reviewed 17 June 2012

Great hotel, love the pool, love the service, love the breakfast

Room Tip: executive rooms are awesome
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family

Dear gregforbes,

Thank you for choosing to stay at Hilton Bandung and for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. I am extremely pleased to see you enjoyed your overall stay with us and I hope to be able to welcome you back to Hilton Bandung some time in the near future.

Reviewed 13 June 2012

Grossly overpriced. The poorest service of any starred hotel I've experienced. Inattentive staff. A cook that can't poach an egg. Food served / displayed at unhygienic temperatures in Club Lounge. Certain owner / management policies seem to be radical, extremist, intolerant and hypocritical!

Given the choice and after having no option (corporate policy) but to use this establishment 4 times in the past 18 months, I would choose to stay ANYWHERE else in Bandung than the Hilton. This is NOT / NOT an international class hotel by any means. It wears an international brand-name and that's all.

I asked for poached eggs, soft centre and eventually (after 15 minutes) received something with the consistency of a golf ball next to an almost cold poached egg that at least had a soft centre. I asked for coffee with cold milk and yet hot milk was delivered. Bain-maries are essentially ignored by the staff resulting in shortages of food choices. It seems that they wait until a guest asks before food is replenished. And all this is in the Club Lounge where service should be the best available.

The rooms are not air-conditioned prior to guest check-in; the result is a sweltering hot room that takes ages to cool to a comfortable temperature if checking in during the afternoon and musty, uncomfortable rooms if arriving at night. The room windows are very poorly sound-proofed (if at all) resulting in disturbing community noises infiltrating your sleep or, worse yet, excessively loud music from the pool area disturbing the peace.

The Club Lounge staff during this visit (as with past ones) seem to be inefficient and poorly trained. Several tables were not properly set for breakfast and service was more often slow than not.

Considering the tariff and the claimed star rating, it is incongruous to find cheap brands of tea & coffee in the Exec Level rooms. Similarly, internet access to rooms is expensive with no in-room wi-fi access available at all; anyway, it should be free. Wi-fi internet in the Exec lounge is free but often drops out no matter what the signal strength.

Are you a business traveler? Don't you appreciate free pressing of two items per day when on a business trip? No such thing at the Hilton Bandung; you'll pay and it'll be through the nose.

The 'Plus' side: comfortable beds & pillows and high quality designer toiletries, mostly.

This place is soul-less; it's a roof over your head and that's it.

Room Tip: Choose any room that is not / not in the Hilton Bandung and you'll be much better off.
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled on business
3  Thank Marcus B

Dear Marcus B,

Thank you for choosing to stay at Hilton Bandung and for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. All of your comments are highly appreciated and will assist us in further upgrading our guest services and facilities. Please accept my sincere apologize any any inconvenience caused during your stay.

Despite of our shortcoming, The Team and I look forward to be able to welcome you back to Hilton Bandung some time in the near future.

Reviewed 11 June 2012

This was actually my 2nd visit to this hotel and as always I found it very satisfying.
My experiences from the reservation, check-in, stay and check-out were excellent.
The staff were friendly and helpful, the ambience delightful and the room was very beautiful.
The only downside, well if you can call it downside, was my lunch experience. For me the variety of the buffet need be upgrade. A hot carving station would be a great addition.
Although the room was impeccable and the amenities were very good, I found out that the hot water for the bathtub was not working very well. One night after a tiring discussion I wanted to have a relaxing soak up so I started the water but the hot water never run. So I just cancel my plan and go straight to sleep. Thank God for the comfortable bed, it was very hard to push myself to get up every morning from that wonderful bed. And the pillow, normally I am very fussy about the pillow but the pillow in Hilton Bandung just perfect.
I will definitely return!

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled on business

Dear Weanny,

Thank you for choosing to stay at Hilton Bandung and for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. I have noted your comments in regards to the variety of lunch buffet and hot water in the room. These points all have been addressed in order to provide your hassle free experience on your next stay.

I am otherwise pleased to see you enjoyed your overall stay with us and I hope to be able to welcome you back to Hilton Bandung some time in the near future.