1,701 results
All reviews the executive lounge purnawarman restaurant jiwa spa double queen swimming pool spacious room paskal hypersquare train station istana plaza kids club nice hotel excellent stay nice pool special thanks late check pleasant stay local food
Reviewed 25 March 2012

The executive plus room is big and spacious enough to fit 4 adults + 2 kids. The bathroom is huge.

That's not all. The breakfast is to die for - one of the best in Bandung. The spread of food is great. There's traditional Indonesian food, some dim sum, some noodles, the usual omelet station, fruits, cakes, cheese, western breakfast and ice-cream! Yes, ice-cream in the morning for you to eat with the waffles that is freshly baked. After the wonderful experience on the first morning, I was looking forward to my breakfast the next day. You can also order latte or tea (If I am not wrong, they offer Green tea or Earl Grey). The hotel is so generous. The tea comes in a huge pot. It's enough for 4 to share. To entertain the kids, there is a balloon sculptor.

My kids swam at the pool on the 6th floor. The area is pretty big. On weekends, the hotel offers kids activities at the same level. Now, that's what I call considerate.

The location was not exactly convenient since most of our activities centred around Lembang. However, it's worth the drive from Lembang. Perhaps I wasn't expecting too much from the stay. Thus Hilton Bandung has certainly exceeded my expectations.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
PNorsell, General Manager at Hilton Bandung, responded to this reviewResponded 12 April 2012

Dear Nurwono,

Thank you for you positive feedback on your stay with us, I am happy to see both you and your family enjoyed your time with us. Breakfast is the most important meal of the day, as they say, and I am glad our buffet selection impressed you.

Thank you for staying with us, I hope to be able to welcome you and your family back to Hilton Bandung on your next visit to Bandung.

Reviewed 24 March 2012

It was an awesome relaxing 5 days 4 nights stay at Hilton 13-17 Mar.
Service is just impecable, efficient, never without a smile and greet. You just feel very welcomed.

1. Check in - abreeze and room's available immediately.

2. Security - tight and you just feel safe.

3. Room - Opted for a Executive plus double queen room which is spacious for 2 adults and 3 young kids. The serta beds and down pillows are just comfortable, puts you to sleep right away. Sexy bath rooms with tub too. Kids really had fun.

4. Breakfast - really good International spread (all halal) at the Purnawarman restaurant but we much prefered having breakfast at the executive lounge instead because of the special attention we get. I was especially impressed by the service rendered by Kiki at the executive lounge who could remember by hard what our beverage orders were the first time round, without us having to repeat for our subsequent visits, she recognised us right away. Also, mentioning Tantri and Amir at the executive lounge for their excellent service.

4. Jiwa spa - went for a 2.5hr perfect duet which was just PERFECT..attended by Ningsih.. went after a tiring sight seeing and never regretted it. Ningsih did such a good job that i fell asleep, felt lifted, my tired body very much relieved. LOVE it SO MUCH, I had to book another round of 2hr ocean flow on the last night. I was especially touched that Ningsih had offered to come back to work on her off day just to serve me for the next massage. Nothing beats a service gone with an extra mile!!!

5. In Room service is also efficient, had dinner in room for two nights. There is nothing that they could not provide - had asked for sejadah, box, tape, iron, ironing board etc delivered within minutes.

6. Proximity is gd - 10 mins to airport, every other attractions, outlets, restaurants are pretty close by.

All in all, we enjoyed the stay tremendously. Travelling with 3 kids in tow, key thing is comfort and COMFORT we got, the kids didn't want to go home!! Would definitely love to come back and would highly recommend Hilton. Good job and Keep it up!!!

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
3  Thank Nurhudah

Dear Nurhudah,

Thank you for your glowing feedback on your stay, I am extremely pleased that you and your family enjoyed your time with us as much as you did. Since you are clearly a true spa lover, I am happy to inform you that our Spa Team has recently added some new and exciting treatments to the spa menu to tempt you on your next visit.

Once again thank you for your kind review, hopefully it will not be long before we are able to welcome you back to Hilton Bandung.

Reviewed 22 March 2012

Love the hotel, comfortable room, soft bed. The breakfast r amazing. So many options and the coffee is just the best. Im seriously addicted to the coffee there. We booked a room with an executive lounge priviladge and that was good also. Nice spread of food and drinks for dinner. The pool is also very nice and the food in the restaurant bythe pool (fresco) is excellent. Love love the pizza. It was a very goo stay. Will recommended to stay there or just have breakfast, unch or even coffee.

Stayed: February 2012

Dear Atshaali,

Thank you for your positive review of your stay with us as well as your recommendation for other to try us out. I am very happy to read that you were pleased with both our rooms and our restaurants, hopefully it will not be too long before you return for more of the same.

Reviewed 21 March 2012

I was very pleased with my stay a sthe rooms were clean and smelling good. The Front desk staff were super helpful. We were asking them everyday what to do and they offered tips on the best brownies in town, spa, shopping, restaurant, everything. And we asked of different staff everyday!

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with friends

Dear Loyloy,

Thank you for your kind review of your stay with us, I am happy to see our Team was able to guide and assist you with all your enquiries about Bandung, there truly is a lot of exciting things to do here.

Reviewed 16 March 2012

This new hotel is awesome. i checked in on Sunday and stay only 1 night. Overall the hotel is great. The occupancy of the hotel is very low on Sunday. It's like stay in your own Hotel.

Excellent factor:
1. Spacious and luxury room with small "living room" beside the bed. Really love the room.
2. Spacious bathroom, with rain shower. There is no bathtub on deluxe room.
3. Swimming pool area is great. I really like that area.
4. Whirpool facilities on the 6th floor. There is a connection from the whirpool area to swimming pool.
5. Spa is great. You will be treated like a king. Great value also. Try the couple treatment.
6. The breakfast is awesome.I really love the breakfast. It's trully Hilton.
7. Staff is really welcome and kind.

To be improved:
1. Bed quality. They supposed providing best bed. My own bed (King Koil Natural Response Type) is much more comfortable than Hilton's bed. The bed is just like the ordinary bed in the other hotel.
2. Pillow is way too soft.
3. Amenities in bathroom should be improved. There no cotton bud and no comb. The amenities is very standard. It's not like Hilton.

Room Tip: Try the room with the swimming pool view.
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple

Dear Mr. Kurniawan,

Thank you for your feedback on your stay with us. I am glad to see you enjoyed most of our facilities and that you found our Team welcoming and friendly.

I noted your list of improvements and although the bed is perhaps difficult to change, I am pleased to advise you that harder pillows, cotton buds and combs are readily available through Magic our 24 hour service center. As for the bathroom amenities, you will be happy to learn that we are currently in the process of implementing a new Peter Thomas Roth line which no doubt will meet your approval.