1,737 results
All reviews the executive lounge purnawarman restaurant jiwa spa double queen swimming pool spacious room paskal hypersquare train station kids club hyper square nice hotel nice pool breakfast buffet pleasant stay late check special thanks local food
Reviewed 22 March 2012

Love the hotel, comfortable room, soft bed. The breakfast r amazing. So many options and the coffee is just the best. Im seriously addicted to the coffee there. We booked a room with an executive lounge priviladge and that was good also. Nice spread of food and drinks for dinner. The pool is also very nice and the food in the restaurant bythe pool (fresco) is excellent. Love love the pizza. It was a very goo stay. Will recommended to stay there or just have breakfast, unch or even coffee.

Date of stay: February 2012
PNorsell, General Manager at Hilton Bandung, responded to this reviewResponded 12 April 2012

Dear Atshaali,

Thank you for your positive review of your stay with us as well as your recommendation for other to try us out. I am very happy to read that you were pleased with both our rooms and our restaurants, hopefully it will not be too long before you return for more of the same.

Reviewed 21 March 2012

I was very pleased with my stay a sthe rooms were clean and smelling good. The Front desk staff were super helpful. We were asking them everyday what to do and they offered tips on the best brownies in town, spa, shopping, restaurant, everything. And we asked of different staff everyday!

• Trip type: Travelled with friends

Dear Loyloy,

Thank you for your kind review of your stay with us, I am happy to see our Team was able to guide and assist you with all your enquiries about Bandung, there truly is a lot of exciting things to do here.

Reviewed 16 March 2012

This new hotel is awesome. i checked in on Sunday and stay only 1 night. Overall the hotel is great. The occupancy of the hotel is very low on Sunday. It's like stay in your own Hotel.

Excellent factor:
1. Spacious and luxury room with small "living room" beside the bed. Really love the room.
2. Spacious bathroom, with rain shower. There is no bathtub on deluxe room.
3. Swimming pool area is great. I really like that area.
4. Whirpool facilities on the 6th floor. There is a connection from the whirpool area to swimming pool.
5. Spa is great. You will be treated like a king. Great value also. Try the couple treatment.
6. The breakfast is awesome.I really love the breakfast. It's trully Hilton.
7. Staff is really welcome and kind.

To be improved:
1. Bed quality. They supposed providing best bed. My own bed (King Koil Natural Response Type) is much more comfortable than Hilton's bed. The bed is just like the ordinary bed in the other hotel.
2. Pillow is way too soft.
3. Amenities in bathroom should be improved. There no cotton bud and no comb. The amenities is very standard. It's not like Hilton.

Room tip: Try the room with the swimming pool view.
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Mr. Kurniawan,

Thank you for your feedback on your stay with us. I am glad to see you enjoyed most of our facilities and that you found our Team welcoming and friendly.

I noted your list of improvements and although the bed is perhaps difficult to change, I am pleased to advise you that harder pillows, cotton buds and combs are readily available through Magic our 24 hour service center. As for the bathroom amenities, you will be happy to learn that we are currently in the process of implementing a new Peter Thomas Roth line which no doubt will meet your approval.

Reviewed 14 March 2012

Only 3 years old and a great experience! Strongly recommended to anyone staying in Bandung.

Dear Jdesalab

Thank you so much for your warm recommendation, it pleases me to see you enjoyed your stay with us, and I hope it will not be long before we get the chance to welcome you back to Hilton Bandung.

Reviewed 31 January 2012

I was really impressed with the Hilton Bandung with the excellent service and amenities provided. The hotel is clean, modern, new and ideally located in the city. The room and bathroom are spacious. They have a nice lounge for relax and free wifi

Date of stay: January 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Jennychong

Dear Ms. Chong,

Thank you for your kind review of your last stay, I am pleased to see you enjoyed both our facilities and service.

I hope to be able to welcome you and your family back to Hilton Bandung on your next trip to Bandung.