Hilton Bandung
USD 114
USD 102
Hotels.com
1,629 results
All reviewsthe executive loungepurnawarman restaurantdouble queenswimming poolspacious roompaskal hypersquaretrain stationistana plazahyper squarenice hotelkids clubexcellent staynice poollate checkspecial thankspleasant staybuffet breakfast
Reviewed 21 December 2011

I enjoyed and very happy with d staff and everything include the spacious room

• Stayed: December 2011
2  Thank Sheda M
PNorsell, General Manager at Hilton Bandung, responded to this reviewResponded 24 January 2012

Dear Sheda M,

Thank you for your review. I am please to see you were happy with our team’s performance as well as our room facilities and I look forward welcoming you back on your next visit to Bandung.

Reviewed 17 December 2011

The executive suite is superb. After staying 3 notes in holiday inn, checking in to Hilton is so refreshing! If you are looking to pamper your family, i highly recommend Hilton.

• Stayed: December 2011

Dear seekingadvice2410,

Thank you for your positive review. I am glad to hear we were able to provide you with a refreshing experience during your stay and I look forward welcoming you back on your next trip to Bandung.

Reviewed 15 December 2011

I spent only 1 night at Hilton Bandung and came away quite impressed by the hotel. I love the room of this hotel (Deluxe room), it is big, spacious, very comfortable and exquisitly designed. The bed is enormous king-sized bed, supplemented by four big pillows, very comfortable indeed. Bathroom is also massive, with separated toilet and shower. This is one of the best hotel room (deluxe class) that I have ever stayed in. Service is great. Check in was efficient, staff was very heplful to our needs and very kind. Location is good as it is in the heart of Bandung.
One negative comment I can make is about service at the buffet restaurant where we had our breakfast. My Dad ask for a boiled egg and it took ages plus repeating the request 3 times before he received the egg. A minor blip in otherwise an excellent hotel. Still, I love this hotel and would definitely recommend it to people who are looking for a great hotel in Bandung.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled with family
3  Thank Trihardian

Dear Trihardian,

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us. I am pleased to note that you were happy with your overall experience, despite the breakfast service glitch. As a follow up to your comment our Food & Beverage team has reviewed our service of a la carte eggs during breakfast in order to speed it up.

I hope to be able to welcome you back to Hilton Bandung some time in the near future despite your breakfast experience.

Reviewed 12 December 2011

Stayed for the first time at the Hilton Bandung, after staying several times at other international brands there, namely the Sheraton and Hyatt. In summary, the Hilton is my first choice now. Modern, well maintained, with spacious rooms and impeccable service. Check in and check out were fast and efficient, and service in the main restaurant deserves special praise. I will be back.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank jtkJakarta

Dear jtkJakarta,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us on your previous stay in Bandung and for your positive review, I am pleased to see you enjoyed both our facilities and friendly and efficient service.

My team and I look forward welcoming you back some time in the hopefully not too distant future.

Reviewed 11 December 2011

I've been to Bandung several times, and this Hotel has proven to be the best hotel in Bandung. It's very clean, very nice lobby and rooms. Staff is very friendly and helpful, also seem to be very happy, which make the guests feel very welcoming. the quality of the food is amazing. The 6th floor pool terrace is very nice. wireless is free at lobby and on the 11th floor excutive lounge. guest room is very modernly designed. If you stay, get the executive lounge access, it's worth the upgrade. Only downside is there's no wireless in the room, but for the quality and service, such little thing can be easily forgoten.

Room Tip: ask for executive level upgrade, even with extra fee, it's worth it as breakfast is included, and the free dinner and drinks in the lounge in the evening. Pool view room is also recommended.
  • Stayed: November 2011, travelled on business
3  Thank IntBizTraveler

Dear IntBiz Traveler,

Thank you for your loyalty to Hilton Bandung and for your positive review of your stay. I am extremely pleased to read that you found our team to friendly and helpful, as well as you enjoyed our room facilities and executive lounge.

I hope to be able to welcome you back on your future trips to Bandung.