Hilton Bandung
USD 109
USD 157
USD 112
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 128/night.

USD 84
USD 63
USD 39
USD 27
1,628 results
All reviewsthe executive loungepurnawarman restaurantdouble queenswimming poolspacious roompaskal hypersquaretrain stationistana plazahyper squarenice hotelkids clubexcellent staynice poollate checkspecial thankspleasant staybuffet breakfast
Reviewed 3 November 2011

This is a brand new 5 star that is exceptional value for the level of accommodation and service it provides. The hotel is very modern and stylish, room is large, very nice and with big and modern bathroom. The staffs are very friendly and helpful and the service is perfect! My only minor feedback is the hotel location. It's easily reached, but it's located on the bare of vegetation, very different with the other sides of Bandung which very green and cozy. Overall this is an excellent hotel. I really would like to recommend this hotel to everyone visiting Bandung, whether it is for business or for pleasure, it is a great hotel!!

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
PNorsell, General Manager at Hilton Bandung, responded to this reviewResponded 9 November 2011

Dear Pleiades_M45,

Thank you for taking the time to provide such positive feedback on your stay with us. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay and to see our team made such a positive impression on you, and I hope to be able to welcome you back to Hilton Bandung within the near future.

Reviewed 18 October 2011

Since this hotel is number one in TripAdvisor rank for hotels in Bandung, so on our last day in Bandung, I choose to stay at this hotel with my family.

In general, it is a 5 star hotel, so everything comes in a good quality (of course!). Service is excellent, the hotel staffs in the gym and in the swimming pool were friendly.

As 5 star hotel standard, the internet access in the room is chargeable, it makes me miss Harris Hotel instantly :(

Swimming pool is beautiful, the gym is huge and quite complete with all those treadmill, octan, static cycle, etc. Each is provided with a bottle of water. All machines are new and in order. Nice.

Room rate is around IDR 1,500,000 (USD 150) but I redeem my points in Agoda so I only pay half of the price.

Room is big, bed is double Queen. The bathroom is nicely decorated, with separated shower, bath tub, toilette, and make-up area.

Breakfast is awesome. Many variants and staffs always refill the food all the time.

No regret to stay at this hotel. At all.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
PNorsell, General Manager at Hilton Bandung, responded to this reviewResponded 27 October 2011

Dear awe2011,

Thank you for your kind review and feedback on your experience with us. I am pleased to see you enjoyed our services, quality of room and our Hilton Breakfast. I hope to be able to welcome you back to your home away from home on your next trip to Bandung.

Reviewed 30 September 2011

This is recommended by me if you staying in Bandung. The people are nice, they greet you by name, and the check-in process was ok.

The room is spacious although a bit pricey, the bathroom is nice, but expected from Hilton Hotel.

The internet is slow though, I've been to other hotel which are faster but they do charge minimal charge.

The drinks in the bar are quite nice, again a bit pricey for the cocktail.

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled on business
PNorsell, General Manager at Hilton Bandung, responded to this reviewResponded 6 October 2011

Dear Naquita,

Thank you for recommending us and taking the time to provide us feedback on your last stay with us, I am happy to see you enjoyed our facilities and service. I noted your comments about the speed of our internet, and I ma happy to report that since your stay in April we have doubled the speed for increased guest convenience.

My Team and I hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back Hilton Bandung some time in the not too distant future.

Reviewed 25 September 2011

I have never seen such level of service that has been rendered by Hilton Bandung. From front office, to coffee house, to the spa, housekeeping- all of the team members are very highly motivated! They adress you by your name, remember your daily favourite juices....

I highly recommend anybody whom feel excellent service level is essential for a holiday!

Room Tip: Take the view by the pool
  • Stayed: September 2011, travelled with friends
2  Thank KualaLumpurSue

Dear Kuala Lumpur Sue,

Thank you for your glowing review!!

I am pleased to see our Team impressed you and that you enjoyed your stay with us, we hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back to Hilton Bandung some time in the not too distant future.

Reviewed 18 September 2011

This hotel, given its class, definitely competes with the Padma in Ciumbuleuit (Northern side of Bandung).

I'd say almost everything about this place is flawless, except for the slightly extra-creative chefs who often intepret a classic menu differently, and that might not settle with everyone. (Want an example? Try ordering mushroom soup from your in-dining menu).

The setting is very modern, although the location is a bit unique--it's actually very close to one of Bandung's red districts, the East side of Bandung Train Station. However that might be just because this hotel is one of the latest additions to Bandung's accommodations, other strategic locations are already taken.

If your goal is to shop til drop, consider this over Padma, since Padma is a little away from the city center.

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled as a couple

Dear Applecart,

Thank you for your positive review and taking the time to provide us feedback on your stay with us. Our Team works tirelessly to provide the best possible service to our guests and it is nice this has not gone unnoticed.

I noted your comments about the mushroom soup and although it is a while since you stayed with us and much has changed since, I would appreciate more details on your experience in order to make improvements for future diners?

My Team and I hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back to Hilton Bandung some time in the not too distant future.