All reviewsfamily loftcafe balinice city viewlebaran holidaykids activityaffordable priceground floorparking spacekey cardsmall poolfood tastebig familyshort triphotel locatedfree wififactory outletwalking distance
Reviewed 5 June 2017 via mobile

The staff is great, room is clean and comfy, swimming pool too small but its ok, you have fitness center and sauna if u want too, breakfast is good and tasty. With this price for us, this hotel is best value...

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Mr. Sam G,

Warmest greetings from Grand Tebu Hotel by Willson Hotels Bandung …!

Thank you very much for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay at Grand Tebu Hotel by Willson Hotels Bandung. I am very happy to read that you had an enjoyable stay with us and proud to hear the great feedback about our team.

I hope we will soon have the opportunity to welcome you back to Grand Tebu Hotel by Willson Hotels Bandung.

Warm regards,

Reviewed 5 June 2017 via mobile

This is considered a budget hotel presented in a high-rise building that has a parking space accomodated with a car lift! But, it is only for those who have max 1500cc cars & high driving skills, as the turning space for the lift is narrow.

There were 6 ppl squeezed in that small reception counter, didn't know exactly what they're doing there, seemed very busy. Only 2 of them did the reception work, though. The check-in process was quite long enough although there were only 2 small groups of guests including us.

Arriving in our room, it was quite small for standard room. But it was clean, no dust nor dirty sheets seen. The aircon, TV & refrigerator worked very well. There was also a safety box with pin number to use, but we didn't use it.

Surprisingly the toilet was very dim to dark. Couldn't imagine how ppl could do make up inside it. I had tried to turn on every lights it had. The light bulbs seemed to need repairs. The shower area door was the toilet door itself. Good idea for decreasing door slabs purchasing fee for the contractor. Only needed 1 door for 2 rooms.

In breakfast time, I noticed there were quite large variation of food which was more than usual 3-stars hotels provided, nearly a 4-stars style, in a compact bright and clean. There was also a balcony room for those who liked to smoke, divided perfectly with a glass door & partitions.

The food overall taste quite good, but unfortunately, in my opinion, they should not display burnt & quite-a-long-ago buns. I purposedly took the buns & tasted them. Not fresh, quite hard & started to smell. I also ordered tahu petis which was cooked at that time & one of them was burnt too. I have the photos but I think it's not nice to post them here. Hopefully the management can take a good care for this matter, as food is usually one of the core for hotel guests satisfaction.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends

Dear Ms. Gabywhee,

Warmest Greetings from Grand Tebu Hotel by Willson Hotels Bandung …!

First and foremost we like to thank you for your kind patronage during your recent visit to Grand Tebu Hotel by Willson Hotels Bandung.
We are most distressed to hear that you did not enjoy your recent stay with us and we would like to sincerely apologize for all inconveniences caused.

We would like to send our most sincere thank you for your feedback and assure you your comments will be discuss with all concerned and appropriate rectifications will be implementing accordingly as our Management Team truly appreciates your comments.

On behalf of the Management Team we like to thank you again for your valuable feedback and all of us at the Grand Tebu Hotel by Willson Hotels Bandung look very much forward to welcome you back in the near future.

Should you require any further assistance for your future reservation, please do not hesitate to contact me directly.

Yours faithfully,

Reviewed 25 May 2017 via mobile

Grand tebu hotel is best hotel i ever stayed. I am not very often gave 5 bullets for any places i visited. But this one, really hard to find the negative on any aspect.
The room have 4 different type. Family for 5 people, family for 4 people, studio for 2 and superior for 2 and all get free breakfast.
The room design is modern and minimalist. The amidities is complete, cattle for making hot drink such us coffee or tea. Laundry bags, fridge and safe deposite box. For hair dryer, you need to asked at front desk. The unique was the bath room, there is one door for 2 function. One Door for shower and bathroom. Curious? You need to try stay at the hotel.
The hotel have facilities such as free wifi, small pool and mini function hall at roof top. When i stayed in the hotel there is engagement event was going on that time. The other unique was elevator for car. When the parking space at ground floor full, the parking man will asked you to take your car to car elevator at the back and lifted the car to level 1,2,3 or 4, anywhere was empty.
See, i can not find any bad thing in the hotel. The staffs was very friendly and helpfull, specially restaurant staff. I have cousin birthday that day, when she was entering the restaurant we were singing happy birthday for her. After 15 minutes about 3 staff came and brought cupcake and candle for my cousin. She was very happy.
For the price was very affordable, since i booked 5 room with 4 differents type of rooms.
Close to restaurant, factory outlate, circle k, etc.
I am very happy with this hotel, and i am willing to share my experience to every one read my review.
Thank you for the management for gave me very good experience.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family

Dear Mr/Ms. N4ra,

Warmest greetings from Grand Tebu Hotel by Willson Hotels Bandung …!

We are honored to receive your comments on TripAdvisor and we are very grateful for your recommendations of our comfort hotel to your friends and acquaintances!

There is no greater reward for all of us here at Grand Tebu Hotel by Willson Hotels Bandung than to know that we left such a positive and lasting impression on our valued guests.

We thank you for choosing us during your last visit to Bandung and we hope that your travels will bring you back to your home away from home, Grand Tebu Hotel by Willson Hotels Bandung!

Our warmest wishes,

Reviewed 6 May 2017 via mobile

Me and my family stayed there for a night at 4th until 5th May.. upon check in, there is no welcome drink. Front desk incharge just 1 person at that time, so my check in process going sooooo slow. We waited too long for the lift, park area is sooooo small about bedroom, overall okay.. no hairdryer at our room.. breakfast is no worth it. The price too expensive for those meals. Very not worth it.. swimming pool very small. There is no staff incharge at the resto.. where is the good point? Only the bedroom i think.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family

Dear Mr. Its H,

Warmest greetings from Grand Tebu Hotel by Willson Hotels Bandung …!

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review of your recent experience stayed with us. We were very concerned to read about the aspects of your experience that you expressed disappointment with.

We apologies for this and please rest assured that we will follow up and make improvement regarding these thoroughly, as we do with all feedback.

I do hope you will give us another opportunity to welcome you back at which time we will spare no effort in providing you with the perfect visit.

Reviewed 28 April 2017

if you're looking for a budget, with good facilities, then come here. located at the heart of Bandung, Jalan Riau, but not in the middle of the traffic jam area, walking distance to Factory outlet, Bawean, foods everywhere, such as Cafe Bali, Kuku Mama, Prima rasa is just a mile away, no need to go through the traffic jam area.
With a simple lobby, you wont believe that it has a great room, with sofa so i can bring my nanny, i got the room at hook with window glasses, stunning city view.
it also has a gym area, a pool, but that day was too windy, maybe you need to put a wall to hold the wind, sauna. simple.

Breakfast was ordinary, but not bad.

will going back for short trip.

they have no hairdryer but you can ask to borrow like i did.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family