All reviewsfamily roomroom was cleanswimming poolinterior designfront officebusiness meetingfood varietycheck in processnice hotelstrategic locationbusiness hotelparking areasmoking roomfront desk staffgreat roombreakfast menucity view
Reviewed 4 April 2018

Since suite room located on the corner, they have great view of Bandung. The room was also luxurious, huge, they have separate bath tub and shower, and sofa to watch TV. Service also great although the hotel was full since it was christmas holiday and we have to wait few minutes for breakfast

Stayed: December 2017
astonpasteur, General Manager at Aston Pasteur, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2018

Dear Bapak Ryan,
Thank you for your review. Looking forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Hotel is newly built as it appears from latest decor.
Room we stayed was family suit which accommodated four of us very comfortably.

Clean rooms
Freindly staff

Restaurant which serves buffet breakfast is large enough to accommodate guests bit cramped though but OK

Buffet is good catering for mainly locals. ..we being vegetarian we skip most items..

Restaurant staff very friendly
Chef prepared vegetarian dishes for us for dinner.

Overall very good experience

You will not regret.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Puri71

Dear Ibu Puri,
Thank you for your review. Please do come back when you are in Bandung. Looking forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 12 March 2018 via mobile

One of the best hotel in Bandung for Instagram generation, conveniently located near shopping and dining destinations. The hotel was tastefully designed and has a great artistic feel with art displayed on the carpet corridor floor.

I can confirm the service extremely friendly and personalised. Appreciation to Mr Oko the Operation Manager for extending excellent guest service. He's Indeed a wonderful individual and reflects the hospitality image of the hotel very well. Valuable asset to the company.

The family room was very clean, large and all work perfectly. The bed was super King size bed and pillows were just perfect for us, especially for our daugther.

Breakfast was lovely and the staff at the hotel were all excellent, very polite and trained to a high standard.

Thanks you Aston Pasteur for providing such a great service and well designed hotel. You will definitely be expecting me to stay here again when I return to Bandung next time!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank Gendis160613
astonpasteur, General Manager at Aston Pasteur, responded to this reviewResponded 21 March 2018

Dear Ibu Gendis,
Thank you for your review. Glad that you enjoyed your stay.

Reviewed 9 March 2018 via mobile

Room Type :
Family Suite

Room & Facilities:
It is really spacious with 2 king beds and 1 sofa bed. the room is cleand and nicely decorated. However, they should consider to fix the drainase (or airflow?) in the toilet since there is a strange smell when I first opened the toilet door. And also, they should also pay more attention in ammenity supplies. I stayed on family suite (for 4 people) but only get 1 little tub of body soap and 1 little tub of shampoo which is not enough for 4 people.

The facilities are quite complete. They have spa, sauna, gym, swimming pool and hot tub. Due to the short staying period, i only able to try the swimming pool and hot tub. it was good :)

Location:
The location is no joke! It’s really strategic.
Located near the Pasteur toll gate and 15-45 mins from Bandung Train Station (depends on the traffic). there are a lot of local restaurants such as simpang raya padang restaurant, sundanese restaurant (i forgot the name), the legendary “gepuk ny.ong”, mayasari, etc. around the hotel. Just a walking distance from the shopping mall. Although it’s just an old shopping mall (Bandung Trade Center), but you can get anything you need like grocery, clothes and anything in there :) You can easily found taxis near the hotel since the hotel is located on the main road. Oh ya, Not too far from the hotel you can also find some shuttle services to Jakarta/Cirebon.

Food :
You can found chinese food, traditional food and western food even you can found pop corn and traditional indonesian cake like kue cucur for breakfast. Well, some taste good and some not. The main courses in buffet table was so-so, i don’t like the beehoon (/soun?) though it taste plain for me. But i recommend you to try the pastry, waffle and other dessert. It taste good for me :)

Staff:
Friendly and helpful.
I really amaze with a super fast check in and check ouy procedure!

The room service is also good. I requested an additional soap and they quickly provide it.

Overall, this hotel is recommended. thank you for providing an enjoyable stay for me and my family :)

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank thejeje92

Dear Thejeje92,
1. Very well noted for the drainage at toilet. I will talk to my engineering team to fix it up immediately.
2. Amenities supply; feel free to ask some more
3. Taste of beehoon, I've already forward and talk to my kitchen team regarding this matter. I'll make sure that the taste will be better

Looking forward to welcoming you back on your next trip to Bandung. And you have to try the sauna. It's worth to try!

Yours Sincerely,

Reviewed 19 February 2018

This Time I came with my family for vacation and attending wedding ceremony that held in this hotel also.

All facilities was outstanding, room was clean, cold, WiFi was fast and I am sleep like rock :D
The weeding was beautiful, all staff very helpful and I am feel like home

Breakfast was so variety, It is easy for my son to have his breakfast and he eat a lot (that never happen in home).

Finally, I can't wait for my next trip to this hotel on Next month for business purpose

Yanuar

Room Tip: Choose Family room for Family trip with view to Pool and mountain
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
astonpasteur, General Manager at Aston Pasteur, responded to this reviewResponded 20 February 2018

Dear Bapak Yanuar,

Thank you for staying with us at Aston Pasteur Hotel. We truly hope you enjoyed your stay. Your highlight about our hotel facilities and services are much appreciated. We will certainly share your feedback with our team.

Looking forward to welcoming you back next month. See you soonest!

Yours Sincerely,