“Slow service, average food”

Kismet Restaurant & Lounge
Ranked #58 of 927 Restaurants in Ubud
Price range: USD 1 - USD 25
Description: Stylish Restaurant serving an electric range of dishes to suit all your desires from across the globe. Only the finest ingredients used. Open Late with our Tapas menu and delicious beverages. Find us at 27X Jl South Goutama In-Between Earth Cafe & Taksu Spa
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

My friends and I visited one evening as the restaurant looked nice and we all fancied a vegetarian meal.

We ordered wine but unfortunately they were out so we settled for something else.

Luckily we ordered starters as our mains took over an hour to come (summer rolls, bread and sweet potato fries which were all quite nice). We did chase up the order after 45 minutes as we did have an early start the next day, to be told at least another 10 minutes.

We ordered 2 green curries, ravioli and pad thai. We were all disappointed as the food was overly rich and for these common dishes the flavours weren't right.

The machine didn't work to print the receipt either so meant there was a backlog of customers trying to pay huddled round an iPad to work out the bill.

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Very good place for non vegetarians and vegeterians too ! You won’t miss meat there, it’s very tasty.
Service is chill. It’s good when you are on holiday, but not if you are rushing !

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

We went to Kismet and really liked the ambience! The restaurant looks very pretty and you have a wide variety of choices to eat. We really loved our smoothie drinks and food was very tasty! Will def come back here again.

1  Thank Bella-ramlo
Reviewed 16 March 2018 via mobile

I went to kismet because of the good ratings on trip advisor. However, I was slightly disappointed as the food didn't live up to expectations. I ordered the balinese BBQ skewer sandwich which I changed to a sourdough bread instead of baguette and had a chai. The food was not bad, but it wasn't fantastic. Maybe I ordered the wrong food. I'm not sure. I only had the chance to order one dish anyway as I was there alone. The tempeh wasn't that sufficient in the sandwich. Nevertheless, I have to commend their service. Staff were extremely polite and friendly and constantly asking me if everything was alright. Originally I had a seat at the bar because it was packed. I didn't mind. But soon there was an open table, the prioritised me and gave me the open table even though I was alone. Overall I guess it's a good place to bring a group or a date. :)

Reviewed 12 March 2018 via mobile

We went 3 people, 2 of us are vegan and one vegetarian we had a lot of options to eat!! The salads were amazing and the stuff are very friendly. Great vibes , good location with parking spot! If you visit Ubud make sure you go there!