USD 347
USD 949
USD 701
USD 630
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 775/night.

All reviewssecond homeprivate pooldrop zonerice fieldsplanned activitiesfree phonebuggy carstaff remembered our namesdrop off pointgolf buggiesshoulder massagevillas offersuper tastyroom servicemt agungfree shuttlevalley view room
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

We recently stayed in villa 5 which had a lovely view over the rice fields. The accommodation is in rustic villas with private outdoor bathroom (loved the bath)! The private swimming pool was refreshing after a day of exploring. Most staff were very friendly. The reception staff were excellent and always remembered your name. Thank you Temuku Villas, we had a pleasant stay

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 31 March 2018

During our 1 month stay in Temuku, we were very well taken care of by all the staff. Everyone was cheerful and we enjoyed chatting with them and getting to know them better. Special mention must be given to Wayan, Mila, Lylia, Ayu, Agung, Angel, Cintia and last but not least, Bagus, our favourite bartender in the whole of Ubud! Unfortunately, we cannot remember everyone's name but we will always remember their smile and how in their special way, big or small, have made our holiday in Bali a beautiful one to cherish.

Room Tip: Villa facing the rice terrace field would be a good choice: wonderful view of Mount Agung from the bale
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank PakPatrice
Reviewed 12 March 2018 via mobile

This was my first stay with Temuku Villas and I just fell in love with the team. It’s just a small boutique resort, but the level of service is incredibly impressive. Staff is very attentive and friendly. One of the front team even offered his help to drop me at the starting point of Campuhan Ridge Walk. The resort itself was lovely and cozy. I stayed in the villa facing to the rice field, and it was perfect for sunrise! You could order your breakfast/dinner in room. They were very flexible.

I spent my time there for 3 nights 4 days and tried Spa as well. It was very relaxing. I also had dinner at the resort every day because food was so delicious, especially the Pandan Crepe which I had every dinner.

The cons of this resort would be the distance from the resort to drop off area. You have to take a provided hotel buggy to the resort, but it’s only little minor point. Just to be aware of it. Apart from that would be I found a gecko in my outdoor zone in my room but I can understand completely that it’s more ‘being close to nature’ when you stay in the villa. I didn’t tell hotel staff because I thought we could live separately in the same room. It would be afraid of me as well.

This resort is perfect for any couple I can tell, or even a solo traveler like me. It gives you very cozy ambience and close-to-nature experience. Once again hotel team was amazing. They have great attitude and strong attention to detail. You can tell they are really willing to help and make sure you have great experience with them so far. If I come back to stay in Ubud, I’ll definitely return to this lovely place.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank PajuK
Reviewed 6 March 2018

Went there for our honeymoon and stayed for 6 nights.
Amazing villas, delicious breakfast, great place for relax and leisure.
The villa was very clean in daily basis,with folwers all around and fresh fruits.
The staff was friendly and always happy to help.
Honestly felt like being in our second home!!!!

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

Went there for our honeymoon and stayed there for three nights, absolutely beautiful Villas hidden in the lap of nature in Ubud. Out of the 10 days we were in Bali had the most enjoyable stay at Temuku .
Loved the food and the staff was the most courteous in all of Bali.
Must stay for anybody who's in Ubud and you'll never want to leave.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple