All reviews rice stone bath stayed here for nights hot water rooms are clean enjoyed our stay shuttle service pools scooter field wifi villa driver channels farms massage paradise
Reviewed 1 January 2018 via mobile

My sister and I stayed at Villa JJ in October 2017, we had twin beds. Our villa was excellent and the staff were excellent. The semi outdoor bathroom was a feature. We took advantage of the pool, outside our villa, swimming every day we were there. The staff were fabulous organising our breakfast earlier than scheduled, due to our transport coming early. Airport transfers excellent! Free shuttle bus in and out of Ubud was a fabulous service too!

Stayed: October 2017
villajjandspaubud, Guest Relations Manager at Villa JJ and Spa Ubud, responded to this reviewResponded 2 January 2018

Dear Value Guest
warmest greeting from villa jj and spa ubud.
Thank you very much for choosing our villa as your recent accommodation when you have holiday in ubud bali. also thank you for your feedback and taking a few moments to share your thoughts . we was very happy that you have wonderful stayed during your stay with us . we were really appreciate your highly recommend for our property. we are all the staff and management villa jj and spa ubud are happy to hosting you., hopefully we can do more better in the future.

Reviewed 31 December 2017

Booked through Airbnb with confirmation and payment made. A day before departure, they wrote to say they were full. They offered to provide another room for only 1 night instead of 2 and when I said that wouldn't do, they offered a lesser establishment elsewhere. I finally had to ask Airbnb to cancel as the hotel wouldn't do it. Extremely disappointing and inconvenient. The best thing, after all that debacle, their listing on Airbnb was still showing availability! Is this a case of bad management not updating their calendar or a way of hoodwinking people to book?

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo
villajjandspaubud, Guest Relations Manager at Villa JJ and Spa Ubud, responded to this reviewResponded 1 January 2018

Dear sir / Madam
we understand your disappointment. but we have done our best to accommodate you. we offer to other villas. with the same facilities as our standards. but you refused.
for the issue of our listing showing again, it's because someone who had booked but they canceled it. therefore we immediately contacted the siblings that the room that you ordered was available. but you say you've found somewhere else.

have a nice holiday in Bali

Sincerely
Villa JJ Management

Reviewed 7 November 2017

We spent there one week in October 2017. Staff was very helpful and everytime willing to fulfill our wishes. A bit annoying were "breakfast" papers because the breakfast menu was limited. We enjoyed our stay and thank you very much for your services.

Room Tip: I would recommend deluxe villa.
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
villajjandspaubud, Guest Relations Manager at Villa JJ and Spa Ubud, responded to this reviewResponded 14 December 2017

Dear Value guest
warmest greeting from villa jj and spa ubud thank you very much for choosing our villa as your recent accommodation when you have holiday in ubud bali. also thank you for your feedback and taking a few moments to share your thoughts . we was very happy that you have wonderful stayed during your stay with us . we were really appreciate your highly recommend for our property. we are all the staff and management villa jj and spa ubud are happy to hosting you., hopefully we can do more better in the future.

Reviewed 19 August 2017

I had a reservation (booked with a few months in advance) through booking for summer season 2017. They send me an email the same day I had the checkin, telling me that they had some sort of problem with the bathroom and that they couldn't give me the villa. They offered to reallocate me in a guesthouse, which was not even in ubud! I was pretty mad and they just said some other excuse and a "take ir or cancel the booking" answer. As things are in Ubud, I suspect they had an oberbooking problem, which is quite a common problem over there. My advice, do not book in advance unless you go to an expensive villa or you risk to have a cancellation with some lame excuses (overbooking). You can get low cost villas like this one once you get there with good bargains.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Ngakan M, Guest Relations Manager at Villa JJ and Spa Ubud, responded to this reviewResponded 26 August 2017

Dear Guest
Thank you for your comments. I apologize for the problems that you encountered. This is not the type of review that we like to see, and I assure you that I will be looking into each point that you have made. If it is convenient, I would like to discuss your experience further, so that I might learn more about how to improve our property and service for you and our other guests. Please feel free to call me at the number below.
P:+6281916644784
E: itsmemahaguna@gmail.com

we look forward to another chance to serve you.

Best Regards,

Reviewed 2 August 2017

Staying here at Villa JJ right now. Staying for four nights andcwas picked up at the airport with a name sign at 12:30am . It took just under an hour to get from the airport to the villa. Staff were very friendly and supportive. Absolutely no idea why previous guests go on about the smell, I got a bit worried when I read this, but there is no smell. The pools are not swimming pools just for a dip or cool down, you certainly cant swim in it. I loved the bathroom, unique and very luxurious, even if there are flaws in the functionality. I showered on pebbles which were loose and I have an arthritic ankle so I kept going over on it. Instead I resorted to the magnificent stone bath- getting my own bathroom done at home, would love to change it to something like this. However, the hot water only fills up a few inches of the bath which seemed a shame..... :( food was cheap and tasty too and free breakfast was really nice with toast, pancake, Balinese coffee and either fruit juice or tropical fruit plate. Staff seemed keen to help, I reported a broken umbrella table to them by the pool and within a couple of minutes they were there ready to fix it. Cleaners were good too, the bathroom didn't seem to have anything done to it other than a bit of mopping and new towels laid out. The bed was really nice, firm and fresh. There was a mosquito net around the four poster bed but didn't need it as there was an insect repellent machine in there if needed. Tv was very poor with only about five or six channels in English, couldn't find a news channel either. It's away from Ubud which was excellent. I hired a moped from the villa but traffic In and out of this place was horrid. I literally went there and wanted to come away straight away. I just went into town for meals and provisions. The setting is excellent, out in the rice paid fields and was very interesting to watch the hard working farmers go about their lives. Some people complained about the price in previous comments- each to their own, I had a lovely relaxing time here and at less than £35 per night I think you have to put things in context.... yes, it's not 5* but neither is it at 5* prices. It's a lovely quaint villa set in majestic traditional Balinese countryside. Don't know what else I would want really :)

Stayed: August 2017
Ngakan M, Guest Relations Manager at Villa JJ and Spa Ubud, responded to this reviewResponded 14 August 2017

Dear Value guest