Review Highlights
Incredibly helpful!

We had booked a spa at what we thought was this place but by accident booked with another. Upon... read more

Reviewed yesterday
Izzykose
via mobile
Blissful

We loved our four massage treatments here and was very glad someone had told us to book ahead! The... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
TrinaDeee
San Diego
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Ubud
from USD 29.00
from USD 50.00
from USD 50.00
from USD 40.00
1,033 results
All reviews rice farmer foot scrub welcome drink fruit toilet and shower massage room ginger tea royal treatment massage oil balinese massage great massage post massage free pick up and drop moment you arrive professional staff free transport couples room
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

We booked the 60 min Traditional Balinese massage 2 days before. They welcomed us with fresh lemon water, then we had very nice foot scrub. The massage room was very beautiful and clean, and the staff was very nice and professional. Everything was perfect. I would suggest to choose 90min massage, because it was so good, I didn’t wan’t it to end. After we had very tasty herbal tea and fresh fruits. I even bought the lemongrass massage oil, that they used. They have beautiful gifts.

Date of experience: April 2018
Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

Well I choose this spa because I saw the great reviews it received and it most certainly didn’t fall short! I have received many massages from all around the world and this may have been my favourite. The spa is located in a great setting and offers a very tranquil mood. The massage was tremendous and they took into consideration my requests during the appointment. I would most certainly recommend and return if I came back to Bali.

Make sure you arrange a booking in advance.

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

Had the most wonderful Balinese massage at this spa. Very professional masseurs and the front desk also responded very quickly to changes in timing via email and was able to accommodate. We also enjoyed the free pickup and drop off service. We will be back again!

Reviewed 28 March 2018

I read about this spa on TA and it didn't disappoint. Whilst in Ubud there is a spa on every corner, this family run spa is a little oasis away from the hustle and bustle.....and don't worry, to get there they offer a free pick up and drop off service!! I had the rice farmer massage which was great and exactly the right pressure requested. I then returned a few days later and booked the bali massage...90 minutes for au$24 - how could you go wrong? From the lovely treatment rooms, the relaxing treatments and friendly staff.....I highly recommend and will return if visiting Ubud again.

Reviewed 23 March 2018 via mobile

My girlfriend and I decided to check this out as it was the top rated spa for Ubud, and we can understand why. The staff were very professional and well trained.

They had us fill up a pre-massage questionnaire and allowed us to select our oils. They then guided us through the whole experience, pausing along the way to explain the salts used for the scrubs and checking if the pressure was right. The rooms are air conditioned, come with private bathroom and shower facilities and are very comfortable. And the massages were some of the best we've had. Definitely highly recommended.