“Ubud traditional spa”

Ubud Traditional Spa
Ranked #1 of 240 Spas & Wellness in Ubud
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: We invite you to visit our family spa, where our goal is to provide you with a unique Balinese experience from your arrival until you depart. Our professional therapists are trained to make sure you are truly delighted with your visit. We are a small spa, and offer four unique massage treatments to provide you with the best in Balinese relaxation.
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

90 minute massage as a couple in tranquil surroundings. Very professional, choice of oils,cleaning cucumber drink before the treatment and fruit with traditional herb tea after the treatment.Definitely recommended

All reviews
"pick up and drop"
"couples room"
"massage experience"

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

We booked the 60 min Traditional Balinese massage 2 days before. They welcomed us with fresh lemon water, then we had very nice foot scrub. The massage room was very beautiful and clean, and the staff was very nice and professional. Everything was perfect. I would suggest to choose 90min massage, because it was so good, I didn’t wan’t it to end. After we had very tasty herbal tea and fresh fruits. I even bought the lemongrass massage oil, that they used. They have beautiful gifts.

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

Well I choose this spa because I saw the great reviews it received and it most certainly didn’t fall short! I have received many massages from all around the world and this may have been my favourite. The spa is located in a great setting and offers a very tranquil mood. The massage was tremendous and they took into consideration my requests during the appointment. I would most certainly recommend and return if I came back to Bali.

Make sure you arrange a booking in advance.

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

Had the most wonderful Balinese massage at this spa. Very professional masseurs and the front desk also responded very quickly to changes in timing via email and was able to accommodate. We also enjoyed the free pickup and drop off service. We will be back again!

See more reviews
Reviewed 28 March 2018

I read about this spa on TA and it didn't disappoint. Whilst in Ubud there is a spa on every corner, this family run spa is a little oasis away from the hustle and bustle.....and don't worry, to get there they offer a free pick up and drop off service!! I had the rice farmer massage which was great and exactly the right pressure requested. I then returned a few days later and booked the bali massage...90 minutes for au$24 - how could you go wrong? From the lovely treatment rooms, the relaxing treatments and friendly staff.....I highly recommend and will return if visiting Ubud again.