All reviews lagoon access monkey forest pool access room interconnecting rooms lagoon pool connecting door yoga barn direct access wonderful hotel hear everything minute walk breakfast was included excellent location hotel restaurant central location walking distance welcome drink
Reviewed 4 October 2018 via mobile

They say its happy hour get one drink one for free but than they say the 3rd drink is for free! Verry bad!! I have to pay for the two drinks! But outside there is a bord that says happy hour!! Not good at all

Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple
artana2015, General Manager at Anumana Ubud Bali, responded to this reviewResponded 8 October 2018

Dear Gill M,

Greetings from Anumana Ubud.

Thank you for visiting our resto recently and spend your time with our happy hour promotion.

Clearly mention at our board that all guest would like to join for Happy Hours from 15.00 - 19.00 will entitled 10% discount for any single order and another promotion get 3 for 2, which you only pay 2 for 3 kind of cocktails order listed on promotion. Those promotion has been informed during you greeted by our staff at entrance gate and also when our staff taking the order.

Regards,
Gede Edi Artana

Reviewed 3 October 2018

We stayed in a family room which was perfect for us.Basically 2 rooms and a interconnecting door. Perfectly adequate and of course the bathroom has the traditional Bali half blocked drain smell. While the pool is nice it is a bit green! Sorry kids no head under the water. Location is just fantastic. Easy walk to a Plethora of Restaurants and massage shops. Our room was close to the front so a bit noisy from the street and the Restaurant. Right next to the entrance is the worlds best coffee shop-I think.Just a booth with 2 local guys who know how to make coffee and for $3.Its brilliant! Staff are always nice. Overall very good for what you pay.

Room Tip: Away from the front
  • Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank Our_USA_trip
Reviewed 1 October 2018 via mobile

The pool was vivid moss green. As the main feature of the hotel this was very disappointing. When we checked-in I said to the attendant, "So the pool...what was happening?". She just looked at me confused. "It looks, bad. Is it safe?". She said, "of course it's safe. Yes swim." Well, we went down the steps into pool and the floating moss touching our feet was confirmation! It's gone very bad! So we went to reception and asked if the pool was going to be cleaned. 3 attendants now stared at me confused as if I'm crazy. "The pool, it's not clean, have you seen it?", Still looking at me puzzled, "It's green!". Just silence... "Okay, can I please receive a discount on check-out because of the pool. It's very hot and we can't use the pool." They said they would need to ask a manager. I said that was fine, we were heading out for the day and it can be sorted for us on check-out. Well we checked-out and nope. No discount. No mention, no apology. A big shame, because I couldn't fault the rooms or service otherwise. There are surely better ways of handling this than pretending you don't see the elephant in the room.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled with friends
artana2015, General Manager at Anumana Ubud Bali, responded to this reviewResponded 3 October 2018

Dear Alex A,

Greetings from Anumana Ubud.

Thank you for staying at Anumana Ubud and taking the time to share your experience on TripAdvisor.

First and foremost, please accept our sincere apologies for your unpleasant experience at our hotel. We fully understand your impression of the hotel has been tarnished but we sincerely hope you would give us an opportunity to make amends and let us welcome you back.

We have problems in the circulation system of the pool water which causes the rise of the chlorine so that the pool's water looks yellowish green, not dirty. and it's safe to swim. We need 2 days to make it an ideal in between Ph and chlorine. I hope that, despite the above, there were other aspects you have truly enjoyed during your stay.

Once again, we sincerely appreciate your feedback and look forward to welcoming you back when you return to Ubud,
Thank you.

Best regards,

Gede Edi Artana

Reviewed 28 September 2018 via mobile

We spent 2 days at the hotel as a couple. The rooms are nice with everything you need, also very clean. We had a room with lagoon access which I would highly recommend. Staff were brilliant, very attentive. Location is great, right next to the Monkey Forest and within walking distance to shops and restaurants. The hotel is also next to a restaurant which does breakfast and poolside food, which we couldn’t believe how cheap it was compared to Seminyak!!

Only drawback is the lagoon could be a bit cleaner, wasn’t horrific though and easily clean enough to swim in.

Overall I would recommend staying here and I would happily go again if I was returning to Ubud.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 September 2018 via mobile

We’ve been here with our 18 month old baby for lunch and everything has been perfect, from the kind and very attentive service to the delicious Balinese food and desserts. The atmosphere is also very pleasant.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family