Lowest prices for your stay
Priceline
USD 94
eDreams
USD 75
USD 75
Agoda.comUSD 75
Trip.com
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 15 May 2019 via mobile

I really enjoyed my stay here while I was there, but after my stay, I went to 3 different hotels/villas and only wished I was still at Inang. It was clean and roomy with beautiful grounds and even more beautiful staff. The shuttle was easy and the mobile phone made it nice so I didnt have to search for landline or pay high rate to call for pick up. The breakfast was delicious. The pool was wonderful. Honestly, I would only stay here when in Bali.

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 6 May 2019 via mobile

We had a great time in Inang Villa.

The small intimate hotel on the outskirts of Ubud was lovely. New, great rooms (suites), very tranquil and relaxing atmosphere. A refreshing swimming pool etc.

But what set the place so much apart was the level of personalized service.

Putu and Kadek hosted us like we were part of their family. Putu actually took us to his home to meet the family. His parents, his community, took me to his community’s religious ocean celebrating event.

The daily service with personalized breakfast, afternoon tea and snacks was wonderful. Putu drove us all over the island. Taking us to local temples, historic sites, fishing village and fish market the “Gate”, the swing, the lake... All this while photographing our Instagramable moments...

I can’t think of a better, warmer and a more personalized hospitality experience then the way Putu and Kadek cared for us in their villa. We can’t thank them enough for that memorable experience.

Reviewed 25 April 2019 via mobile

5-Stars all around to the owner Kadek and her team. Absolutely terrific service. We’re so grateful to Inang Villa for making our stay perfect. Shuttle service was very helpful given the distance to Ubud center. Tea time was refreshing and delicious! The room was comfortable, spacious, and very clean. Pool area was lovely for relaxing... plus a complimentary massage with our stay was a sweet bonus. Kadek and her team went out of their way for us and we recommend Inang Villa for anyone headed to Ubud who wants to be a bit removed from the bustle of the city center. For a budget-friendly price, it felt like a top-end hotel to us. Couldn’t have been happier. Thanks to Kadek, Tedi and the team!

Matt and Angel

Reviewed 13 April 2019 via mobile

My husband and I had a wonderful stay at the Ingang Villa Ubud. I don’t want to assume everyone gets an upgrade, but we received a free room upgrade. We also enjoyed the breakfast and free 30 minute massage. I would recommend this villa to everyone.

1  Thank akrichevsky
Reviewed 1 April 2019

Perfect location away from Ubud's downtown's flood of tourists. Staff is wonderful, attentive and always smiling. This hotel is a gem in the middle of gorgeous surroundings. Even if it's a bit far from the center, they offer free shuttle and even give you a phone to call for pick-up. Wonderful little attentions like preparing your bed at night, afternoon snacks and tea, etc. The breakfast, and for that matter, all food served at the restaurant is very good. If you don't feel like going out, you can have a good meal at the property. The pool is very clean and surroundings are manicured. If you need it, they can pick you up at the airport for a very reasonable fee (avoid airport taxis at all costs!). They offer private tours as well.

P.S. Thank you Kadek for all the sweet attentions, you really went out of your way to make this a memorable moment. We miss you already !!

Date of stay: February 2019