“So much more than I anticipated!”
other travellers have booked this property
Garden Balinese Temple
Living Area Two Bedroom Villa
Dining Area Two Bedroom Villa
Two Bedroom Villa
One Bedroom Villa w/ Kitchenette
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Spanish first
Any
Narelle79
Melbourne, Australia
“So much more than I anticipated!”
Reviewed 16 February 2015 for a stay in February 2015
people found this review helpful

Absolutely fantastic! Loved every minute of my stay. Punia and family made my stay comfortable, relaxing and fun! I stayed in villa 3 (with balcony overlooking rice paddies and river) and it was beautiful! My room was just like the pictures, lovely and clean. The bathroom had a partially open roof and a fantastic shower (& a bath). The pool was awesome to cool off in each day with the same amazing view as my room. Breakfast was great, I had the Nasi goreng with fruit plate, mixed juice and coffee each day. And the dinners I had there were also tasty, with the special last dinner of smoked duck fantastic.
Punia arranged activities for us when we wanted. With him organising and driving us to white water rafting, a fun day up north and a half day of nearby temples and waterfall. Loved swimming in git git waterfall and the locals' hot springs! He is really friendly and funny, we were laughing all the time! Also great that they can arrange transfer to and from the airport.
I was also given a phone to use to call Arek if I wanted to order any food, drinks, transport into or out of ubud etc which made things very convenient. They provide a drive into and pick up from ubud each day at a time convenient to you, as they are outside of the ubud town.
Also loved the insight into Balinese life that Punia, Kadek and Arek all gave through discussions and the time we spent with them. Kadek even took us to a local temple ceremony, with Arek organising for us to wear the local ceremony clothes.
I also had massages at their spa, which are usually done by Punia's sister. Fantastic massages and lovely lady.
I loved my time at Alam Dania Cottage and highly recommend staying there.

18 Feb 2015
Good day Ms Nerelle how are you to day,we are a big family from alam dania cottage would like to say thank you so much for your really fantastic review that you give it to us.we are already miss you much and it been so happy and really enjoy trip with you during your stay with us.

again thank a million and can't wait to see you again we are look forward to welcoming you back on your next holiday in bali .

Warming regards

Dylan B
“Amazing stay!! Will be back again!!”
Reviewed 11 February 2015 for a stay in February 2015

Stayed here for 5 days in early February and I'll definitely be back again!

The villas are new & modern, they're very spacious & worth every cent, I stayed in the two bedroom villa and I can't pick a fault with it, the pool is an infinity pool with perfect views.

The staff are fantastic and were more then willing to help us with every enquiry we had. A special thanks to punia who did everything for us and was a great friend aswell as helper.

The alam dania cottages is approximately a 2 minute drive from Ubud. Ubud is a perfect place to stay and is much more relaxing then the hustle and bustle of kuta. There of plenty of things to do and see but mostly to just relax and enjoy your holiday.

Dylan & Jess :)

18 Feb 2015
Hi Dylen and Jazz hope you had a great day and thank you so much for your really fantastic review for alam dania it was been so good and proud to serving you during you stay with us .

I can't say nothing just Thank you very much and can't wait to welcoming you back to alam dania cottage on your next holiday.

Have a nice day and we are look forward to seeing you soon

warming regards

Rio V
“Superb Stay!!”
Reviewed 9 February 2015 for a stay in December 2014

First of all,

I like the design of the cottage. very excellent, beautiful..

the bed room is very spacious room with comfortable bed.

The floor is very GREAT... like it so much!!

we stay in 2 room cottage the bathroom split into two. first bathroom equip with bathtub, and the other one with shower which has stone under it (so it looks so naturall).. very nice... and by the way, the bathtub is outdoor

the dinning table in the cottage is made from wood (very big wood) and comfort for us, and the way Mr wayan prepare our breakfast in the morning such 5 star hotel services - I can't describe the way I'm happy with this table.

the pool... borderless.. little warm, and quiet, chill, private and u can see the forest from the pool.. so wonderfull stay...

for breakfast I preffer the nasi goreng

Pak Made and pak Wayan, very welcome and warm hearted... love so much...

anyway mr wayan...thank you for the free "soto ayam"... hehehe

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Travelling group: Extended Family
Your age range 25-34
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
10 Feb 2015
Hi Mr Mario,hope you had a really good day with all family ,we are would like to say thank a million for your excellent review that you give it to us , we are so happy and it been so proud to serving you and your family during you stay at alam dania on your holiday in Bali.

We are looking forward to seeing you soon on your next holiday

Oak S
Tallinn, Estonia
“Perfect place to stay in Ubud”
Reviewed 3 February 2015 for a stay in January 2015
person found this review helpful

We (me, my 9-month old baby and my friends with one year old daughter) visited Alam Dania just few weeks ago, 9.01-27.01.15 and it was amazing. The villa itself, the pool, the breakfast ( you should ask Arikś banana-pancakes ;)), the service and etc were all top of the top.
The village and the surrounding were most nicest in the nearby area. We were welcomed as family. Wa stayed at villa 2, which had two bedrooms and an open kitchen-livingroom. Everything was very clean and neat, our hosts were the friendliest people. I have no complaints over nothing.
And also, if you are already there you should visit the Bintang Cafe and Sari Organic Farm/ Restaurant nearby ;)

From Sandra and Jete With Love to Punia and your beautiful women, grandfather & grandmother, Arik and your wife, Poolboys and Oding the taxidriver :P
Hope we´ll see you again!

Travelling group: Young Children
Your age range 25-34
4 Feb 2015
Hi Sandra and jete how are you doing /wishes you had a great day with all family, thank you so much for your fantastic review that you write it for us,it was so great and we are so happy that you are really enjoy to stay at alam dania cottage.
we are from alam dania cottage miss you all already it been really proud to serve all of you.
Again thank a million and we a look forward to welcoming you back to alam dania cottage soon ,could you please to say hello to all of your family, Rene, kristal and lidya .

warming regards

Punia and alam dania family
Christine...
Karratha, Australia
“Fabulous service in a unique and peaceful setting”
Reviewed 27 January 2015 for a stay in January 2015
person found this review helpful

We had a lovely stay at Alam Dania Cottages. The location was perfect for us-only a 10 minute drive to central Ubud. It was nice to return to a very peaceful and serene setting after the busyness of Ubud. The enthusiastic staff made us feel really welcome, nothing was too much trouble.
Lovely breakfasts overlooking the rice paddies, beautiful outdoor bathroom and infinity pool overlooking the jungle.
We will be back for longer next time!

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing