All reviews balinese garden each morning river shower tv pool accommodation
Reviewed 12 November 2016 via mobile

Good! Friendly staff, not pushy or anything, very helpfull, proper rooms, sober rooms though, swimmingpool is nice, rent a scooter to get to ubud center! For this price/quility its perfect. Would recomment!

Date of stay: November 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 October 2016

The staff is really friendly and can help you with everything. The room though, we ordered a basic room, wasnt good but we asked for an upgrade and we get one with a discount so that was really nice :) The swimmingpool was awesome with the little river. The shower didnt work but after asking they fixed it for us and they forgot the blanket and roomcleaning. But for the money you pay its good

Reviewed 22 October 2016 via mobile

Really cosy place to stay in ubud. Not too far from the monkey forest and Centre of Ubud. The owners are so friendly, really helpful. They do everything for you and they serve delicious food as well. The deluxe rooms are very nice and close to the beautiful swimming pool. Highly recommended

Reviewed 19 October 2016

I stayed here for i night with my mom during my holiday in Ubud Area. The hotel is good, but the owner must concern to the hot water for the bathroom because you all know, Ubud has cold temperature. Especially in the rainy season. I already told to the employee who was in charge. But they just said, please wait about minutes to get the hot water. But in the reality, there was no hot water. And the WIFI did not work at all. I stayed in the homestay. I also asked to the employee, they said, ok we will check it. Buti it still did not work. The one i love is the small pool under the bungalows. Small but cute. But too many chemicals i thought. There is river beside the pool. That was so nice.

Room tip: I booked room in booking.com. No other choices, room available is homestay. If you want to syay here, just choose the bungalows.
Date of stay: August 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 19 October 2016 via mobile

The resort itself is very beautiful, the pool is nice and the small river that flows next to it makes it very picturesque.

The rooms look decent (don't take a basic room though, they are awful).
Unfortunately, we had a cold shower, which was later fixed. The bedding is awful as they provide you with a small, fleece type of blanket to cover yourself. Not pleasant at all. Also, the rooms aren't cleaned unless you specifically ask for it.

Our room had a bright green TL light in front of it, the purpose of it is a mystery to me, which kept us awake until it finally switched off at 01:00.

Also, the stairs to the rooms are quite steep so it's not that easy getting around. WiFi is a joke, sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't.

All in all this place does not get a recommendation from me.

1  Thank Elmer V