Bali Personal Driver - Day Tours
Review Highlights
Great Driver, you Can't go Wrong....10 out of 10 for us...

Need a Driver....Kadek is your Man. He is friendly, on time, takes you to great places to visit or... read more

Reviewed 5 May 2024
kerrywS7607FG
Johannesburg, South Africa
via mobile
A great time with Kadek

We hired Kadek as a tour guide/driver for our stay in Ubud, as well as for our cruise ship stop in... read more

Reviewed 13 February 2024
saltyeverafter

Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
Recommended experiences in and around Ubud
from AU$39.47
from AU$138.38
from AU$58.43
from AU$50.74
More Info
All reviews always on time contact kadek a wonderful tour guide days tour his knowledge rice terraces monkey forest itinerary vehicle bali culture humour villa
Selected filters
Reviewed 15 August 2017

As a female solo traveler it’s important to find the right company for whatever services or tour. I contacted Kadek via email, and he replied promptly. He is very honest and considerate with planning trips. There are no scams, or fleecing with last minute cost. I hired his service for airport pick-up, two days of excursions, and air-port transfer.
Kadek and his staff are all safe, knowledgeable drivers, and speak English well. I would like thank Kadek, and his company; Gede, Putu and Johnny. They all had to put up with my poor time management. I enjoyed chatting with them, learning about local culture. We chatted quite candidly about various topics. They all have a good sense of humour and are seasoned travelers themselves.
When I return to Bali for another holiday, I will definitely seek their services again.

Date of experience: July 2017
2  Thank Elizabeth P
Kadek S, Owner at Bali Personal Driver - Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 8 October 2017

Hello again,
Thank you so much for your kind review. We also want to best professional and also help with explaining our culture and life in Bali. We enjoyed sharing this with you and you know you can ask anything. Also make sure your safety and care always. Kadek

Reviewed 13 August 2017

After reading a few reviews online for a Bali Tour guide who was child friendly (for our 2yo toddler), we came across Kadek Bali Personal Driver. I emailed for an enquiry and Kadek himself responded within hours with detailed information on pricing, terms and suggested destinations, however he himself was fully booked, luckily he had an associate who worked with him, his name was Komang.

From the time we arrived at the Denpasar airport, Komang was very professional and friendly, greeted us at the arrivals hall and assisted us with our son and luggage. As new travellers to Bali he was happy to drive us to a local phone shop for a travellers data sim as he advised the ones sold at airport were about 3-4 times more expensive.

We used Bali Personal Driver two Full day tours and one half day tour across most of the tourist places in Bali. Komang was very presentable, made sure his car was clean inside and out each day and was very informative about a lot of questions we had about Bali.

Travelling with a 2yo boy was not an easy feat, luckily for us, Komang bonded well with our son and we were comfortable enough to ask him to watch over him while we did some water sports at Nusa Dua and was more than happy to. We were so thankful for this as we wouldn't have been able to do the under water sea walk to see the coral/fish without him!

I would highly recommend Bali Personal Driver especially for those travelling with children as the driver had a proper child restraint seat and was very safe on the roads. Ask for Komang when you make enquiries, he was very friendly.

Date of experience: July 2017

Hi Clem,
Komang has been one of my partners for a long time and he loves his job showing people his country and culture. And having your lovely son was very nice and fun also.we hope to see you again In Bali, thank you, Kadek

Reviewed 24 June 2017 via mobile

Because Kadek was already busy, he arranged Gede to be our driver. We spent a whole day in the car with him because we had to go to Sineraja and back to Ubud. We stopped on the way for sightseeing and during the drive we had a nice talk with Gede. He gave us good advice on what to see in Bali and helped with our next trip! Because of personal matters I had to go back to Sineraja once more and Gede helped to arrange that aswell. I drove the whole day with Komang, Who was just as friendly and had a good time!

Both are good and experienced drivers. Very friendly and speak English very well. We certainly recommend calling them!

Date of experience: June 2017

Hello,
Thank you for your very nice review of my drivers. We always want to make sure our guests have a safe and fun time in Bali and we will always make sure your trip is personal for you.
Hope to see you soon

Reviewed 24 June 2017 via mobile

We booked kadek months in advance after reading numerous reviews/reccomenations about himself. His website and fb page are both very professional and have loads of information. When contacting he was always prompt and informative.

Prior to arrival Kadek told us he was sending his driver Komang to do our driving. A bit gutted as we had booked months in advance and specifically wanted Kadek himself. However Komang was really nice, had good english and was an extremely safe driver.

Komang was on time for our airport transfer and our day trip to Ubud. The car was clean and he was very informative.

The only negative i must say was we were taken to a temple on our way home. I hadnt asked to go and were made to pay 60,000 rupiah entrance for two people (nearly £4). It was in a very quite village, so we kept getting harassed by locals to buy stuff out each of their 4/5 shops as we were the only tourists. They wouldnt understand no and kept following us. Without being disrespectful we would have preffered not to have visited that temple as it was very small and would have preferred not to have spent money seeing something we didnt want to see.

Komang was sick to return us to the airport so we used Gede. He is a careful driver and arrived at our hotel early.

We would use Komang/Kadek again if we ever return to Bali. And i have reccomended him to friends we have coming this year.

Date of experience: June 2017

Thank you for your review. I am sorry but unless I am very sick or big problem I always make sure I take my booked guests and do not remember this. I hope we can always make your trip happy,

Reviewed 9 May 2017

We spent a couple of days with kadek and we had a great time with him.

He was always happy to tell us the backstories of the sites we went to which made the visit even more spectacular and was happy to take us anywhere we wanted to go.

Cant recommend him any higher and you will not be disappointed when you book with him.

Date of experience: May 2017

Hi Rose,
Thank you for your lovely review. I am very happy you enjoyed your trip like I enjoyed driving you. I hope to see you again, kadek