Bali Personal Driver - Day Tours
Review Highlights
Great Driver, you Can't go Wrong....10 out of 10 for us...

Need a Driver....Kadek is your Man. He is friendly, on time, takes you to great places to visit or... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
kerrywS7607FG
Johannesburg, South Africa
via mobile
A great time with Kadek

We hired Kadek as a tour guide/driver for our stay in Ubud, as well as for our cruise ship stop in... read more

Reviewed 13 February 2024
saltyeverafter

Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
Recommended experiences in and around Ubud
from AU$39.43
from AU$138.25
from AU$58.37
from AU$48.16
More Info
All reviews always on time contact kadek a wonderful tour guide days tour his knowledge rice terraces monkey forest itinerary vehicle bali culture humour villa
Selected filters
Reviewed 24 June 2017 via mobile

We booked kadek months in advance after reading numerous reviews/reccomenations about himself. His website and fb page are both very professional and have loads of information. When contacting he was always prompt and informative.

Prior to arrival Kadek told us he was sending his driver Komang to do our driving. A bit gutted as we had booked months in advance and specifically wanted Kadek himself. However Komang was really nice, had good english and was an extremely safe driver.

Komang was on time for our airport transfer and our day trip to Ubud. The car was clean and he was very informative.

The only negative i must say was we were taken to a temple on our way home. I hadnt asked to go and were made to pay 60,000 rupiah entrance for two people (nearly £4). It was in a very quite village, so we kept getting harassed by locals to buy stuff out each of their 4/5 shops as we were the only tourists. They wouldnt understand no and kept following us. Without being disrespectful we would have preffered not to have visited that temple as it was very small and would have preferred not to have spent money seeing something we didnt want to see.

Komang was sick to return us to the airport so we used Gede. He is a careful driver and arrived at our hotel early.

We would use Komang/Kadek again if we ever return to Bali. And i have reccomended him to friends we have coming this year.

Date of experience: June 2017
Kadek S, Owner at Bali Personal Driver - Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 8 October 2017

Thank you for your review. I am sorry but unless I am very sick or big problem I always make sure I take my booked guests and do not remember this. I hope we can always make your trip happy,

Reviewed 9 May 2017

We spent a couple of days with kadek and we had a great time with him.

He was always happy to tell us the backstories of the sites we went to which made the visit even more spectacular and was happy to take us anywhere we wanted to go.

Cant recommend him any higher and you will not be disappointed when you book with him.

Date of experience: May 2017

Hi Rose,
Thank you for your lovely review. I am very happy you enjoyed your trip like I enjoyed driving you. I hope to see you again, kadek

Reviewed 10 April 2017

We have spent one week in Bali between Ubud and Amed. Our drivers Komang and Gade were very reliable, punctual, helpful and friendly, We can really recommend them.

Date of experience: April 2017

Hi Anne,
Thank you so much. My drivers really enjoyed driving you and sharing Bali culture with you. We hope to see you again soon. Kadek

Reviewed 28 March 2017

We found Kadek through his website and arranged for him to organise tours of places that our wives wished to visit. Kadek organised all we wanted to see and sent his driver Nyoman to be our driver for our tours. What a wonderfully patient and knowledgeable man he was. My daughter had her baby with her and he accommodated so well and did a little reorganising due to time constraints. I cannot speak highly enough of Nyoman and I was disappointed we never caught up with Kadek but I am sure he is as competent as Nyoman and I cannot recommend his service more highly. His service is the best!

Date of experience: February 2017

Thank you for the lovely review. All my drivers have children so we always enjoy children on our tours and making sure they are happy and have sleeps too. I hope to meet you next time.

Reviewed 23 March 2017 via mobile

Don't hesitate and just book him
He is a top driver
He is friendly
He is a 10/10 person
He has a clean car and a great attitude
Fantastic service
Always on time
Fantastic with children

He is hands down the best driver I have ever had in Bali and I have hired many.

Don't waste your time with anyone else and hire these guys they are the best in Bali !!

You are a superstar Kadek !!! 🙏🏻