Bali Personal Driver - Day Tours
Review Highlights
Great Driver, you Can't go Wrong....10 out of 10 for us...

Need a Driver....Kadek is your Man. He is friendly, on time, takes you to great places to visit or... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
kerrywS7607FG
Johannesburg, South Africa
via mobile
A great time with Kadek

We hired Kadek as a tour guide/driver for our stay in Ubud, as well as for our cruise ship stop in... read more

Reviewed 13 February 2024
saltyeverafter

Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
Recommended experiences in and around Ubud
from AU$39.43
from AU$138.25
from AU$58.37
from AU$48.16
More Info
All reviews always on time contact kadek a wonderful tour guide days tour his knowledge rice terraces monkey forest itinerary vehicle bali culture humour villa
Selected filters
Reviewed 9 May 2017

We spent a couple of days with kadek and we had a great time with him.

He was always happy to tell us the backstories of the sites we went to which made the visit even more spectacular and was happy to take us anywhere we wanted to go.

Cant recommend him any higher and you will not be disappointed when you book with him.

Date of experience: May 2017
Kadek S, Owner at Bali Personal Driver - Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 8 October 2017

Hi Rose,
Thank you for your lovely review. I am very happy you enjoyed your trip like I enjoyed driving you. I hope to see you again, kadek

Reviewed 10 April 2017

We have spent one week in Bali between Ubud and Amed. Our drivers Komang and Gade were very reliable, punctual, helpful and friendly, We can really recommend them.

Date of experience: April 2017

Hi Anne,
Thank you so much. My drivers really enjoyed driving you and sharing Bali culture with you. We hope to see you again soon. Kadek

Reviewed 28 March 2017

We found Kadek through his website and arranged for him to organise tours of places that our wives wished to visit. Kadek organised all we wanted to see and sent his driver Nyoman to be our driver for our tours. What a wonderfully patient and knowledgeable man he was. My daughter had her baby with her and he accommodated so well and did a little reorganising due to time constraints. I cannot speak highly enough of Nyoman and I was disappointed we never caught up with Kadek but I am sure he is as competent as Nyoman and I cannot recommend his service more highly. His service is the best!

Date of experience: February 2017

Thank you for the lovely review. All my drivers have children so we always enjoy children on our tours and making sure they are happy and have sleeps too. I hope to meet you next time.

Reviewed 23 March 2017 via mobile

Don't hesitate and just book him
He is a top driver
He is friendly
He is a 10/10 person
He has a clean car and a great attitude
Fantastic service
Always on time
Fantastic with children

He is hands down the best driver I have ever had in Bali and I have hired many.

Don't waste your time with anyone else and hire these guys they are the best in Bali !!

You are a superstar Kadek !!! 🙏🏻

Date of experience: March 2017
1  Thank travellingglenn2014

Haha Glen, yes just please book me next time you come to Bali. Kadek

Reviewed 24 February 2017

Kadek was already booked on one of the days we had requested so his partner, Gede, looked after us. His car was clean and drove safe. He did suggest places to visit that's on our way to our hotel but he's not the type to force you to go to places you would not want to. But the rain was pouring anyway and with a kid in tow, we just headed straight to our hotel and waited for the rain to stop. Our trip was short but uneventful and comfy.

We were able to book Kadek on a different day. Kadek is a trustworthy chap who always wears a smile. Not a dull moment with him. His vehicle was very clean, AC was cool and as a bonus - has 2 tv screens, perfect for entertaining the little one on our travels (he carries a bunch of dvds with him). He accompanied us at Tegalalang and shared some insights about the place. A safe driver, I can't recommend him enough. Thanks for a lovely time Kadek, we'll see you again when we come back. =)

Date of experience: December 2016

Thank you so much for your review. Gede has been one of my drivers since he came back from working on a cruise ship. He is very happy to be home and loves his job and meeting guests like you,