Bali Personal Driver - Day Tours
Review Highlights
Great Driver, you Can't go Wrong....10 out of 10 for us...

Need a Driver....Kadek is your Man. He is friendly, on time, takes you to great places to visit or... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
kerrywS7607FG
Johannesburg, South Africa
via mobile
A great time with Kadek

We hired Kadek as a tour guide/driver for our stay in Ubud, as well as for our cruise ship stop in... read more

Reviewed 13 February 2024
saltyeverafter

Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
Recommended experiences in and around Ubud
from AU$39.43
from AU$138.25
from AU$58.37
from AU$48.16
More Info
All reviews always on time contact kadek a wonderful tour guide days tour his knowledge rice terraces monkey forest itinerary vehicle bali culture humour villa
Selected filters
Reviewed 28 March 2017

We found Kadek through his website and arranged for him to organise tours of places that our wives wished to visit. Kadek organised all we wanted to see and sent his driver Nyoman to be our driver for our tours. What a wonderfully patient and knowledgeable man he was. My daughter had her baby with her and he accommodated so well and did a little reorganising due to time constraints. I cannot speak highly enough of Nyoman and I was disappointed we never caught up with Kadek but I am sure he is as competent as Nyoman and I cannot recommend his service more highly. His service is the best!

Date of experience: February 2017
Kadek S, Owner at Bali Personal Driver - Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 8 October 2017

Thank you for the lovely review. All my drivers have children so we always enjoy children on our tours and making sure they are happy and have sleeps too. I hope to meet you next time.

Reviewed 23 March 2017 via mobile

Don't hesitate and just book him
He is a top driver
He is friendly
He is a 10/10 person
He has a clean car and a great attitude
Fantastic service
Always on time
Fantastic with children

He is hands down the best driver I have ever had in Bali and I have hired many.

Don't waste your time with anyone else and hire these guys they are the best in Bali !!

You are a superstar Kadek !!! 🙏🏻

Date of experience: March 2017
1  Thank travellingglenn2014

Haha Glen, yes just please book me next time you come to Bali. Kadek

Reviewed 24 February 2017

Kadek was already booked on one of the days we had requested so his partner, Gede, looked after us. His car was clean and drove safe. He did suggest places to visit that's on our way to our hotel but he's not the type to force you to go to places you would not want to. But the rain was pouring anyway and with a kid in tow, we just headed straight to our hotel and waited for the rain to stop. Our trip was short but uneventful and comfy.

We were able to book Kadek on a different day. Kadek is a trustworthy chap who always wears a smile. Not a dull moment with him. His vehicle was very clean, AC was cool and as a bonus - has 2 tv screens, perfect for entertaining the little one on our travels (he carries a bunch of dvds with him). He accompanied us at Tegalalang and shared some insights about the place. A safe driver, I can't recommend him enough. Thanks for a lovely time Kadek, we'll see you again when we come back. =)

Date of experience: December 2016

Thank you so much for your review. Gede has been one of my drivers since he came back from working on a cruise ship. He is very happy to be home and loves his job and meeting guests like you,

Reviewed 5 February 2017 via mobile

Kadek became so close to me, my husband n my son that he was more like a family to us...
His driving is comfortable, amazing patience, car condition is great, good English.
Being a local is a great advantage. He suggested with choice of hotels to book beforehand, while in India. His email response is quick. And we went with his suggested hotels n places... And it was awesome.
His car is equipped with small TV behind the seats, comes with stroller, baby car seat and umbrella and all in great condition.
We suggest him for your Bali bookings. Completely reliable and awesome guide. He knows Bali in and out.
Loved the time we all had with you in those 8 days Kadek.
Good luck and God bless you!

Date of experience: November 2016
3  Thank Archanasarrgur

Hi Archana and Rakshit,
Thank you for your review, I had so much fun on your trip and your little boy have so much activity and fun. I hope to meet you again soon and miss our laughing.

Reviewed 20 December 2016

When on our Honeymoon in Bali we were let down by a tour group to go and see Ubud, Thankfully I contacted Kadek Sindhu, He was able to step in a short notice, arrived promptly in the morning with a fully air conditioned car and ice cold water. He was amazing to say the least. reasonably priced, fantastic English and wonderfully knowledgeable. He answered all of our questions and more. whilst showing us the highlights of Ubud, the beautiful temples, rice paddies, markets, waterfalls and local area. he took us to all the requested tourist spots but also some smaller, quieter places which allowed him to teach us more about the culture and give us a truly personal experience. I would like Sindhu for a fantastic end to our honeymoon (and apologise for taking so long to write this review!)

Date of experience: October 2016

Thank you very much for writing a review on your Bali driver. But it is not my review. I am sure he will like to get this on his reviews.