Bali Personal Driver - Day Tours
Review Highlights
Professional Service!

Kadek and his team of drivers were a pleasure to work with. Thank you so much for making our trip... read more

Reviewed 12 April 2020
NG2323
Best Driver Ever!

If you're searching for a fantastic personal driver in Bali, look no further! I was so happy that... read more

Reviewed 13 March 2020
azamora614
San Francisco, California

Recommended experiences in and around Ubud
from USD 12.00
from USD 30.00
from USD 35.83
from USD 37.59
More Info
All reviews always on time great car day trip nusa dua coffee plantation kadek itinerary bali culture itineraries
Selected filters
Reviewed 23 March 2017 via mobile

Don't hesitate and just book him
He is a top driver
He is friendly
He is a 10/10 person
He has a clean car and a great attitude
Fantastic service
Always on time
Fantastic with children

He is hands down the best driver I have ever had in Bali and I have hired many.

Don't waste your time with anyone else and hire these guys they are the best in Bali !!

You are a superstar Kadek !!!

Date of experience: March 2017
Kadek S, Owner at Bali Personal Driver - Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 8 October 2017

Haha Glen, yes just please book me next time you come to Bali. Kadek

Reviewed 24 February 2017

Kadek was already booked on one of the days we had requested so his partner, Gede, looked after us. His car was clean and drove safe. He did suggest places to visit that's on our way to our hotel but he's not the type to force you to go to places you would not want to. But the rain was pouring anyway and with a kid in tow, we just headed straight to our hotel and waited for the rain to stop. Our trip was short but uneventful and comfy.

We were able to book Kadek on a different day. Kadek is a trustworthy chap who always wears a smile. Not a dull moment with him. His vehicle was very clean, AC was cool and as a bonus - has 2 tv screens, perfect for entertaining the little one on our travels (he carries a bunch of dvds with him). He accompanied us at Tegalalang and shared some insights about the place. A safe driver, I can't recommend him enough. Thanks for a lovely time Kadek, we'll see you again when we come back. =)

Date of experience: December 2016

Thank you so much for your review. Gede has been one of my drivers since he came back from working on a cruise ship. He is very happy to be home and loves his job and meeting guests like you,

Reviewed 5 February 2017 via mobile

Kadek became so close to me, my husband n my son that he was more like a family to us...
His driving is comfortable, amazing patience, car condition is great, good English.
Being a local is a great advantage. He suggested with choice of hotels to book beforehand, while in India. His email response is quick. And we went with his suggested hotels n places... And it was awesome.
His car is equipped with small TV behind the seats, comes with stroller, baby car seat and umbrella and all in great condition.
We suggest him for your Bali bookings. Completely reliable and awesome guide. He knows Bali in and out.
Loved the time we all had with you in those 8 days Kadek.
Good luck and God bless you!

Date of experience: November 2016
3  Thank Archanasarrgur

Hi Archana and Rakshit,
Thank you for your review, I had so much fun on your trip and your little boy have so much activity and fun. I hope to meet you again soon and miss our laughing.

Reviewed 20 December 2016

When on our Honeymoon in Bali we were let down by a tour group to go and see Ubud, Thankfully I contacted Kadek Sindhu, He was able to step in a short notice, arrived promptly in the morning with a fully air conditioned car and ice cold water. He was amazing to say the least. reasonably priced, fantastic English and wonderfully knowledgeable. He answered all of our questions and more. whilst showing us the highlights of Ubud, the beautiful temples, rice paddies, markets, waterfalls and local area. he took us to all the requested tourist spots but also some smaller, quieter places which allowed him to teach us more about the culture and give us a truly personal experience. I would like Sindhu for a fantastic end to our honeymoon (and apologise for taking so long to write this review!)

Date of experience: October 2016

Thank you very much for writing a review on your Bali driver. But it is not my review. I am sure he will like to get this on his reviews.

Reviewed 22 November 2016

We have just returned from a trip to different locations in Bali and spent most of our time there being looked after by Kadek. He was smiling as he waited for us at the airport and stopped to allow us to exchange money on our drive to Ubud. We spent a day touring close to Ubud and then after some free time Kadek was there to pick us up from our hotel and drive us to Lovina, Pemuteran, back to Lovina and finally to Sanur. He had arranged certain tours for us e.g. dolphin watching from Lovina and snorkelling to Menjangan Island which we paid for at the time but knew all costs upfront and were picked up from our hotel and returned there as well.
Kadek was a fountain of knowledge on Bali life and the different areas we visited and was also interested in discussing how our life in Australia differed from life in Bali. I travelled with my 7-year old son and Kadek had a child booster seat in the car at all times and even arranged a proper life-jacket for him.
Kadek added to our experiences during our holidays and I would highly recommend taking him up on the offer to show you 'his' part of Bali as well as the better known southern locations. You will feel that you have a friend in Bali.
Thank you Kadek!

Date of experience: November 2016

Thank you for your review. Yes I always want my guests to feel very safe and have fun. All places we use like boats and places must be safe and good quality. I drive all over Bali but showing guests my home village in the north is very special. Thank you for sharing, kadek