Bali Personal Driver - Day Tours
Review Highlights
Professional Service!

Kadek and his team of drivers were a pleasure to work with. Thank you so much for making our trip... read more

Reviewed 12 April 2020
NG2323
Best Driver Ever!

If you're searching for a fantastic personal driver in Bali, look no further! I was so happy that... read more

Reviewed 13 March 2020
azamora614
San Francisco, California

Recommended experiences in and around Ubud
from USD 12.00
from USD 30.00
from USD 35.83
from USD 37.59
More Info
All reviews always on time great car day trip nusa dua coffee plantation kadek itinerary bali culture itineraries
Selected filters
Reviewed 20 December 2016

When on our Honeymoon in Bali we were let down by a tour group to go and see Ubud, Thankfully I contacted Kadek Sindhu, He was able to step in a short notice, arrived promptly in the morning with a fully air conditioned car and ice cold water. He was amazing to say the least. reasonably priced, fantastic English and wonderfully knowledgeable. He answered all of our questions and more. whilst showing us the highlights of Ubud, the beautiful temples, rice paddies, markets, waterfalls and local area. he took us to all the requested tourist spots but also some smaller, quieter places which allowed him to teach us more about the culture and give us a truly personal experience. I would like Sindhu for a fantastic end to our honeymoon (and apologise for taking so long to write this review!)

Date of experience: October 2016
Kadek S, Owner at Bali Personal Driver - Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 8 October 2017

Thank you very much for writing a review on your Bali driver. But it is not my review. I am sure he will like to get this on his reviews.

Reviewed 22 November 2016

We have just returned from a trip to different locations in Bali and spent most of our time there being looked after by Kadek. He was smiling as he waited for us at the airport and stopped to allow us to exchange money on our drive to Ubud. We spent a day touring close to Ubud and then after some free time Kadek was there to pick us up from our hotel and drive us to Lovina, Pemuteran, back to Lovina and finally to Sanur. He had arranged certain tours for us e.g. dolphin watching from Lovina and snorkelling to Menjangan Island which we paid for at the time but knew all costs upfront and were picked up from our hotel and returned there as well.
Kadek was a fountain of knowledge on Bali life and the different areas we visited and was also interested in discussing how our life in Australia differed from life in Bali. I travelled with my 7-year old son and Kadek had a child booster seat in the car at all times and even arranged a proper life-jacket for him.
Kadek added to our experiences during our holidays and I would highly recommend taking him up on the offer to show you 'his' part of Bali as well as the better known southern locations. You will feel that you have a friend in Bali.
Thank you Kadek!

Date of experience: November 2016

Thank you for your review. Yes I always want my guests to feel very safe and have fun. All places we use like boats and places must be safe and good quality. I drive all over Bali but showing guests my home village in the north is very special. Thank you for sharing, kadek

Reviewed 22 August 2016

On an 11 day trip through Bali, we (2 ladies) found Kadek via TripAdvisor as he was recommended by other travelers. And indeed he was ! Very responsive (always within 30 mins) whether is was by email or WhatsApp, reliable (he drove us through most of the country), a safe driver (we went though mountains in heavy traffic and pouring rain), honest in his prices, good spoke English and very friendly (without bringing us to places we didn't want to go). When he could not make it, he sent his colleague (but that never happened as he managed to free himself up). His car is well maintained and clean. He always prepared the trips, making sure he checked the route before setting off (some of the places he had never been to) and always on time (if not early). Definitely someone to recommend, we will be asking for his services on our next visit for sure !

Date of experience: May 2016

Hi Stephanie,
Thank you so much. I have the best job meeting people like you and sharing my culture and life in Bali. Please come again soon,

Reviewed 7 August 2016 via mobile

I would recommend anyone going to Bali to use Kadek driver services. Kadek is prompt, reliable, honest,fun & very cautious in term of safety. Kadek will drive anywhere at anytime. He speak good english & can also advise when/ where to go for the best sightseeing, leisures, restaurants in Bali without any pressure intentions. I would certainely not hesitate to contact Kadek again at my next holiday to Bali. Liane Matrod (Australia)

Date of experience: August 2016
Reviewed 1 August 2016

We had a great time with Kadek.
Communication was very good in advance, he answers his Mails quickly and has very good english. He was very punctual as well, when he took us.

We enjoyed the beauty of Bali while we didn’t have to worry for our luggage which we left with him in the car. While driving, he told us many interesting things about Balinese life and culture.
We spontaneously decided to book with him also for our return trip a few days later and he organized one of his partners to take us. Also Komang was a great driver and we can only recommend both of them!

Date of experience: July 2016