Bali Personal Driver - Day Tours
Review Highlights
Professional Service!

Kadek and his team of drivers were a pleasure to work with. Thank you so much for making our trip... read more

Reviewed 12 April 2020
NG2323
Best Driver Ever!

If you're searching for a fantastic personal driver in Bali, look no further! I was so happy that... read more

Reviewed 13 March 2020
azamora614
San Francisco, California

Recommended experiences in and around Ubud
from USD 12.00
from USD 30.00
from USD 35.83
from USD 37.59
More Info
All reviews always on time great car day trip nusa dua coffee plantation kadek itinerary bali culture itineraries
Selected filters
Reviewed 22 August 2016

On an 11 day trip through Bali, we (2 ladies) found Kadek via TripAdvisor as he was recommended by other travelers. And indeed he was ! Very responsive (always within 30 mins) whether is was by email or WhatsApp, reliable (he drove us through most of the country), a safe driver (we went though mountains in heavy traffic and pouring rain), honest in his prices, good spoke English and very friendly (without bringing us to places we didn't want to go). When he could not make it, he sent his colleague (but that never happened as he managed to free himself up). His car is well maintained and clean. He always prepared the trips, making sure he checked the route before setting off (some of the places he had never been to) and always on time (if not early). Definitely someone to recommend, we will be asking for his services on our next visit for sure !

Date of experience: May 2016
Kadek S, Owner at Bali Personal Driver - Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 8 October 2017

Hi Stephanie,
Thank you so much. I have the best job meeting people like you and sharing my culture and life in Bali. Please come again soon,

Reviewed 7 August 2016 via mobile

I would recommend anyone going to Bali to use Kadek driver services. Kadek is prompt, reliable, honest,fun & very cautious in term of safety. Kadek will drive anywhere at anytime. He speak good english & can also advise when/ where to go for the best sightseeing, leisures, restaurants in Bali without any pressure intentions. I would certainely not hesitate to contact Kadek again at my next holiday to Bali. Liane Matrod (Australia)

Date of experience: August 2016
Reviewed 1 August 2016

We had a great time with Kadek.
Communication was very good in advance, he answers his Mails quickly and has very good english. He was very punctual as well, when he took us.

We enjoyed the beauty of Bali while we didn’t have to worry for our luggage which we left with him in the car. While driving, he told us many interesting things about Balinese life and culture.
We spontaneously decided to book with him also for our return trip a few days later and he organized one of his partners to take us. Also Komang was a great driver and we can only recommend both of them!

Date of experience: July 2016
Reviewed 29 June 2016

We just spent 4 days in north Bali with Kadek as our driver. He was so helpful - nothing was too much trouble. He has a great car (he cleans it every morning!) which even has screens in the back to keep kids entertained. He was prompt every day and also helped us organise several other activities through his friends and family locally. He has lots of useful info on his website about places you might like to visit too. On one day Radek was not able to drive us himself as there was a Hindu festival but he employs 3 other drivers too so he was able to arrange for one of them to drive us. I would highly recommend Kadek to anyone needing a driver - you will see lots of lovely things but also you will be able to chat to somebody who loves to share his knowledge with you and you will learn so much more about life in Bali that way.

Date of experience: June 2016
2  Thank Suzanne1904
Reviewed 19 June 2016

We booked in advance for our holiday in August last year so knew before we left Australia that kadek was unavailable to be our driver but upon investigation I found that others were happy with his back up driver.
I had done a lot of investigation and was very happy to find someone who had car seats and dvd players (just as an emergency back in case the kids got antsy on our long travel days).
Although pick up at the airport went fine, and Ketut spoke English well and drove well there were no car seats for the girls, I thought not a big problem it's only an airport pick up we don't really need them, but confirmed he would have them when we did our big day trip and transfer to Ubud from Legian.
When Ketut arrived for the day trip, there were no car seats and no DVD players. We were told the DVD players were broken so he didn't bring them (I notice on the website these are no longer listed). He never did tell us why there were no car seats. My little one (4 at the time) sat on top of my carry on bag so she could see out the window, not very safe at all. We decided to visit Kintamani and when it came time for lunch we told him we wanted a local warung but he took us to the same yucky buffet place that I had been on my first trip over 20'years ago.
Then on the day we moved from Ubud to Sanur, which was going to be a touring day as well, a different driver arrived, apparently Ketut had a ceremony to attend, but he had next to no English and so we ended up going to Bali Marine & Safari park as we couldn't communicate easily with our driver (turns out he can speak Japanese - if we had know maybe he could have spoken with our miss 6 as that is what she learns at school but it wasn't until we arrived in Sanur that he told us this.
Overall the drivers drove well and I was comfortable with the way they drove but the promised car seats and DVD players (the reasons why I booked with this group of drivers) were not provided and we had trouble communicating our desires to our drivers.

I am sorry I didn't do this review last year and I hope that no-one else has an average experience as we did. I didnt realise how average it was until we arrived this time and used a different driver who has exceeded our expectations. Hopefully from the reviews posted recently that improvements have been made.

Date of experience: August 2015