We recently spent 4 nights in The Tanah Merah Resort and had the most amazing time. It has been by far the best place in Bali we have stayed. The staff are so friendly and could not have been nicer or more accommodating towards us. It was like a home from home. Our room was absolutely stunning with a very large bathroom and lovely porch. The pool was quiet and relaxing. Highly recommend this place to everyone!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Unique Tanah Merah Art resort is located only 4 km (4000 m) from the center of busy Ubud. The short scenic route from Ubud winds thru rice terraces with view of the big volcanoes until you arrive at the hotel with the only access in Ubud to the Petanu river in the jungle, where you can swim up to the waterfall. The 18 villas and rooms are decorated with art and antiques. The unique museum and gallery here take you thru 2000 years of Indonesian and Balinese history. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Ctrip TA, Wotif.com, Expedia APAC, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and Hooroo Pty Ltd so you can book your Tanah Merah Art Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tanah Merah Resort & Gallery Hotel Ubud
- Tanah Merah Resort And Gallery
- Tanah Merah Hotel Gallery
- Tanah Merah Art Resort Ubud, Bali