“A nice place if you are willing to disconnect and relax”
Review of Panorama Hotel

Panorama Hotel
Ranked #188 of 196 Hotels in Ubud
Reviewed 8 April 2016

I stayed there during Bali Spirit Festival, and I had to leave because of the almost not working wifi connection. At that time, I needed it to do some homework, and that way, I couldn't stay there. But if you are wanting to disconnect, to dive in the present moment, you will enjoy this nice authentic place, with its old and beautiful architecture and its super nice staff.

Stayed: March 2016
1  Thank LucilleAvnK

Reviewed 1 January 2016

One of the beds broke. It took them forever to repair it and we could not stand the loud bangs from the hammers so they moved us to the 2nd floor where wifi barely reached the room. Bathroom was full of mosquitos and the door did not have a handle, sheets were dirty (we could smell the mold), floor was dusty, shuttle bus did not have AC. We asked for a room on the 1st floor (similar to the one we booked in the first place) and they told us we could not move "because it's more expensive." What the--? I asked to see the manager but they would not let me, instead sending an older guy who asked us to stay on the 2nd floor. Horrible experience on what was supposed to be a lovely last day of 2015. Such a waste of money.

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 22 August 2015

This hotel is in an excellent location and the staff are all very nice, however the hotel requires a complete renovation. The photographs do not give a good representation of this hotel, however the grounds of the hotel are very nice and a good place to chill out. Rooms are very spacious however are very dated and the furniture the same. We didn't pay a lot, however expected more for what we did pay. Would I return to this hotel? No.

Room Tip: All rooms are VERY dated
  • Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family
2  Thank Ferryman1960
Reviewed 9 June 2015

just lunched here. Arriving just before 2 coach parties we thought we were lucky, until they got served their meal before us! Not that it mattered as I was Bintanging again. I had Ayam Bumbu Bali & really enjoyed it, Sir had burger & he let me finish his chips, which were quite nice too. It come to just over £8 with drinks, which I thought was good. Staff were pleasant & the grounds looked rather nice.

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank DeuceWooo
Reviewed 7 April 2015 via mobile

We only ate here so I am reviewing the restaurant and not the rooms. We went based on recommendation, but I would not recommend this restaurant. Firstly we ordered drinks and myself and my husband ordered alcoholic cocktails, is m not a regular drinker so a cocktail of this type would normally go straight to my head.... It did not, therefore I am unsure as to exactly how much alcohol was in my drink! The toilets were in a terrible state of repair and dirty and had I seen them before I ordered my food I would not have ordered! When the food arrived it was very average and all the starters and mains arrived at once, making for a very crowded table! The only saving grace was the waitress who very polite and attentive, but we were the only people in there..... Which we should have taken as a clue before we sat down I think. So in conclusion average food, but quite inexpensive, don't use the toilets and drink the canned/bottled drinks.... That's if you really want to go!

Stayed: April 2015