See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 22 August 2015

This hotel is in an excellent location and the staff are all very nice, however the hotel requires a complete renovation. The photographs do not give a good representation of this hotel, however the grounds of the hotel are very nice and a good place to chill out. Rooms are very spacious however are very dated and the furniture the same. We didn't pay a lot, however expected more for what we did pay. Would I return to this hotel? No.

Room Tip: All rooms are VERY dated
  • Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family
2  Thank Ferryman1960
Reviewed 9 June 2015

just lunched here. Arriving just before 2 coach parties we thought we were lucky, until they got served their meal before us! Not that it mattered as I was Bintanging again. I had Ayam Bumbu Bali & really enjoyed it, Sir had burger & he let me finish his chips, which were quite nice too. It come to just over £8 with drinks, which I thought was good. Staff were pleasant & the grounds looked rather nice.

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank DeuceWooo
Reviewed 7 April 2015 via mobile

We only ate here so I am reviewing the restaurant and not the rooms. We went based on recommendation, but I would not recommend this restaurant. Firstly we ordered drinks and myself and my husband ordered alcoholic cocktails, is m not a regular drinker so a cocktail of this type would normally go straight to my head.... It did not, therefore I am unsure as to exactly how much alcohol was in my drink! The toilets were in a terrible state of repair and dirty and had I seen them before I ordered my food I would not have ordered! When the food arrived it was very average and all the starters and mains arrived at once, making for a very crowded table! The only saving grace was the waitress who very polite and attentive, but we were the only people in there..... Which we should have taken as a clue before we sat down I think. So in conclusion average food, but quite inexpensive, don't use the toilets and drink the canned/bottled drinks.... That's if you really want to go!

Stayed: April 2015
Reviewed 24 February 2015

We came with Balinese friends. He is a driver and takes clients here. He has an eye to price and got us crispy duck, rice, crackers, three satay sticks, three slices of fruit each and and an orange juice for 65,000 IDR each. You can't moan about the price. However, we would've happily paid more for better food. Crackers, much like prawn crackers at home. Crispy duck was incinerated, what was that? Service almost nil, had to stand up and wave our arms around to attract the waiters attention. If cheap is your only objective, well, here is the place for you. If you want decent food though, go elsewhere.

Stayed: February 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 December 2014

The bedroom is spacious and the room has everything that you need. My room was clean and the restaurant and neighbouring restaurant was great. Next door is a pizza restaurant which was great if you want a break from traditional food. The grounds are beautiful and because it is quite a small hotel, there is not the noise or crowds you would see at a larger hotel. The pool was big enough and rarely had more than a few people in it. My favourite part of this hotel was that it was in easy reach to the main shops and monkey forest, approx a 20 minute walk. There were also restaurants everywhere. Considering it was so close to the centre of Ubud, it was remarkedly peaceful with excellent service.

Room Tip: The corner rooms are huge.
  • Stayed: September 2014, travelled with friends