All reviewsmonkey forest roadgreat locationafternoon teasmall poolwalking distancejalan raya ubuddownstairs roomcentral locationrestaurants and shopseasy accessenjoyed our stayair conditionerrain showerwi fismall hotelmain roadlovely pool
Reviewed 11 November 2017 via mobile

You can not beat the location!
It is located in the main road, 10 min away from Moneyforest. You can see it is a hotel with history, some facilities are old. However they do have a rain shower installed and a modern sink.

The room we stayed was in the second floor, look like a clean room but a lot of stains on the curtains, sheets, trash bins…… like I said, it is a hotel with history. The shower room the drain was blocked …… We did not make a fuss as we only spend 2 nights in here.

Pool is tiny…… the picture on bookings are very deceiving !!!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 November 2017

This place was tranquil and far away from the hustle and bustle of southern Bali. The staff were warm and generous, the accomodation clean and well maintained and it had a lovely pool surrounded by frangipani trees. It is a long drive from the airport but the tranquil surrounds warrant the distance. The local beach was black sparkling sand and virtually deserted. All the locals we met were friendly and helpful too.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 October 2017 via mobile

Rooms are big, lovely furniture, big and comfy bed, aircon, mini bar fridge, great shower with hot water, nice balcony, very good breakfast. Lovely pool and garden, away from busy street, although good location of resort on the middle of Monkey Forest street (2 minutes walk from monkey forest sanctuary and 10 minutes walk up the street to ubud art market). Staff is great.

Right across the street of resort good value of renting motorbikes and money exchange shop (we rented one motorbike and went on sightseeing by ourselves). Up the street good restaurants.

The only thing I would recommend is to improve the wifi connection as it didn't work all the time of our stay.

Highly recommend to stay here if you want to be close to the street bust but sleep in quiet.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 October 2017

I booked a three night stay with Yulia Village Inn for October 2017 because of the highly positive reviews I read online. My booking was non-refundable, however some personal circumstances came up which made me unable to go ahead with my holiday in Bali. The staff were very understanding, and kindly agreed to refund the money I had paid for my stay though they were not obliged to do so given the nature of my booking. Though guests can't expect this routinely, I really appreciated it, and I will be staying at Yulia Village Inn when I can actually visit Bali.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 September 2017 via mobile

Pros - Great location - near bars No Mas, Laughing Buddha and CP Lounge, rooms very clean, modern bathroom, staff very helpful - I lost my ring and it was found and kept for me after I left.

Cons - no iron to use

Will definitely stay again