All reviews raw food detox program steam room mind body spirit zen villas colonic irrigation juices and smoothies coconut water healing massage green juice herbal tea spirit package hot ginger river room rooms are basic but clean spa treatments new wing
Reviewed 2 October 2017 via mobile

we stayed two times in this hotel and really recommend it.

Why?

- location:
quiet peaceful area, but you reach the main road in 5 minutes on feet.
There are several walks through the green fields starting in this area.
Many nice restaurants near by, e.g. Bali Yogacafe (low price) <5 minutes walk, Starbucks at the end of the road, corner to main road and many others.
I really recommend a hotel in the north to enjoy Ubud and not stick into the crowd all the time.

- Service:
Always helpful, friendly and relaxed. They helped to book our tours instead of selling their partners. I recommend Ecocycling tours for instance.

- rooms:
a bit old, but nice houses. Clean, nothing broken in a beautiful ambience. AC is working fine.

- breakfast:
it's a plate, no buffet. Isnt made for filling your stomach completely, but the quality is very good. Fresh fruit salat, excellent tea (or coffee. its a lot of coffee, but medium quality as normal on Bali), 2 eggs or pancake.

Date of stay: October 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 August 2017

I absolutely love Ubud Sari, this is the second time I've been here to do the mind, body and spirit program and I've felt like I've come home.
If you're expecting 5 star accommodation, well this isn't the place for you but still, I would consider it. The rooms are clean, towels changed daily but it's 3 star unless you're in a new wing.
The treatments are absolutely amazing and regardless of the therapist, you'll leave feeling blissful.
Don't be afraid to do the 6 day juice fast with colonics, it's not difficult at all and there are a large variety of juices and smoothies you can choose from along with turmeric shots, kombucha shots and wheatgrass. Obviously you'll lose weight but it's the weight that seems to leave the mind that's the real bonus and an added benefit are the people you meet on the journey are all fantastic. I have made lifelong friends from Ubud Sari and I think it's a great place to come, once a year if you and regroup.

Date of stay: August 2017
3  Thank Chris C
Reviewed 12 June 2017

This little slice of heaven is located near incredible rice paddies to the north side of Ubud making the early morning treks a breathtaking experience. Everyone at the health resort were super friendly and quite helpful. Ida Bagus, the manager, is more than accommodating, helpful and always available to help out with just about anything you desire. The menu comes direct from their organic farm and is perfectly balanced for those coming directly off of their juice fast program. An incredible bargain for what you get. Before checking out the more expensive programs in and around Ubud, you owe it to yourself to check out Ubud Sari Health Resort.

Date of stay: May 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
5  Thank nekarabo
Reviewed 12 June 2017 via mobile

5 stars ++++
Just finished my second health retreat at Ubud Sari and I cannot sing it's praises enough!! Such amazing value for money!!
I have done the body mind spirit package both times but managed to do juice/broth/soup fast for 6 days this time and feel so accomplished and amazing from it

The staff are so lovely!! Nawa and Sukatini the leaders are excellent as well as the kitchen and spa staff! They make the difficult first few days fasting tolerable with amazing spa treatment (love the Balinese healing massage) and unlimited juices, smoothies, broth (strangely delicious), vegetable soups (so good), teas and shots (alkaline, tumeric, kombucha etc...)

So good Waking up to a hot ginger lemongrass tea followed by a morning walk, coconut water and then yoga The yoga is beginners level, slow and steady exactly what you need when you are fasting! And both teachers are great!

My fiancé has stayed with me both times (not doing the program) and it's $15 US including his breakfast... they make him feel so welcome and he joins in for the walks and yoga it's great! He even tries some of the raw vegan meals! (Doesn't mind the zucchini and coconut pasta with cashew cream sauce)

As you can tell I absolutely love Ubud Sari and will be back here again in the future!

Date of stay: June 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
5  Thank Sarah F
Reviewed 3 June 2017 via mobile

I don't know how they run a business. Every time I've called to book an appt or inquire about a program the lady on the phone just yells "we are already fully booked" before I even finish what I'm asking! So rude!

Date of stay: June 2017