My partner and I stayed here for 4 nights in November. You can’t get a better location than this - it is just off the main road in Ubud, surrounded by greenery and right next to the Ubud Palace.
The Bungalow rooms are very basic, but are surrounded by restaurants, cafes, massage parlours and are less than a 20 minute walk to the Monkey Forest.
On some nights there are traditional dances that you can hear (and sometimes see) from the Bungalows and they go from 7.30pm-9pm.
Location - close to everything
Surrounds - stunning greenery and is picture perfect
Nice breakfast (basic but plenty of food!)
Close to the monkey forest
Definitely ask to stay in the Gatot Kaca room if you can, it’s one level up (stairs only) but back far enough that street traffic is minimal and the view is incredible
- basic accommodation. The rooms are quite basic, need a bit of updating and are worn out (need new curtains etc)
- if you go to bed early the traditional dancing will prove an issue for you or children
- rooms seem to be prone to ants wandering around
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hooroo Pty Ltd, Wotif.com, Agoda, Expedia APAC, lastminute.com.au, TripOnline SA and Hotels.com so you can book your Puri Saraswati Bungalows reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Puri Saraswati Bungalows Hotel Ubud
- Puri Saraswati Hotel
- Puri Saraswati Ubud
- Puri Saraswati Bungalows Ubud, Bali