Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
1,065 results
All reviews free shuttle rice paddies room was large balcony field bustle
Selected filters
Reviewed 29 September 2023 via mobile

This place, their service made me feel completely relaxed and a feeling of home away from home. The property is nestled in the midst of rice plantations so it gives you that authentic feeling of being with nature and at peace. Rooms are spacious and nicely designed. If you think that was enough wait to try their food. I regretted not eating there more often Chef Rianti & Chef Yuza take a bow for accommodating all my requests and feeding me with the most authentic meals ever. Can't thank enough Ngurah, Siwi, Sri, Gong Sri, Winda for their kindness and patience. Your support in making my bali experience as one of the most memorable experience will always stay with me. Thanks Nyman for driving me around and always helping me with right info.
Thanks Kadek for the best Spa experience.
Also for giving me one the best birthday surprise. That was really sweet.
Thanks for everything

Date of stay: September 2023
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 19 September 2023

Third time at Junjungan Ubud Hotel & Spa after a 6 year delay. After an initial noise issue with our room (not the road), we were promptly moved to another. We had a fabulous stay. Very comfortable bed. Good free breakfast. No issue with mosquitos. The property hasn't changed much, which is a good thing. With thanks to Siwi and all the lovely staff for making our stay a good one.

Improvements - the only thing I'd say is to bring back the directory for how to work the TV/set top box combo (and the channels available to guests). We also found the free wifi worked better in our down stairs room than our first, upstairs room.

We used the free shuttle to Ubud central every day. However, if you prefer to stay local, the area around the hotel has so many more warung's, shops and facilities now within walking distance. For the price point, you can't go wrong. And that view of the rice paddies from your balcony is so incredibly beautiful at this time of year!

Date of stay: September 2023
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 June 2023

The staff is the kindest people you will find in all Ubud, they will help ypu with everything and they are always worried about giving the best service. The hotel is charming, comfortable, clean and beautiful. Close to Ubud but not so close that you can hear the noisy crowds. With a beautiful view of rice terraces. 100% would come back.
David & Karen

Date of stay: June 2023
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 26 March 2023

The hotel is definitely 3 star. The amenities were average and the resort could use some maintenance. The resort is quite a distance from Ubud - walking around the area is dangerous so you will need to take the shuttle or drive. Staff are friendly and accommodating. If you are looking for a countryside accommodation - this is definitely the place.

Date of stay: March 2023
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 March 2023 via mobile

Was here 10 years ago and it was refreshing to be back. Big, character filled rooms overlooking rice paddies. Shuttle service to Ubud and scooter hire/free bikes. Staff were brilliant, a credit to the hotel. Nearby Warung Bintangbali serves some of the best meals we've had on the island.
The negatives are trivial, shower water pressure isn't great and for the life of me I couldn't figure the tv/set box combo.

Date of stay: March 2023
Trip type: Travelled as a couple