1,016 results
All reviews free shuttle rice paddies blue ray afternoon tea mobile phone to call on demand shuttle service fire flies balcony overlooking padi fields small hotel personalized service beautiful hotel private driver rooms are huge fruit platter small pool
Reviewed 15 September 2017

Stayed in this hotel to celebrate my birthday and it was a great present! I travelled as a solo female and would highly recommend this hotel. If I ever go to Ubud again I will look to stay here again.

It has a tranquil and relaxing atmosphere - required after a day of dealing with the hustle and bustle of Ubud city centre.

The hotel is a short bus ride away from the town. They provide a shuttle service and, really helpfully, a mobile phone that you can use to call a shuttle to pick you up when you are done. Other hotels do not do this so you have to provide a time for them to come and pick you, which can mean not being able to meander around as you wish.

Staff are absolutely amazing - nothing they cannot do for you. It is rare to come across such customer-centred service, particularly at this price point. Perfect example is that they noted my birthday was coming up during my stay when they checked me in and they came to my door to sing me happy birthday with a lovely chocolate cake and flowers.

The breakfast is OK, I would recommend you only have breakfast and not get half of full board. Ubud is full of amazing places to eat and I would recommend that you try to check out as many as you can!

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank negrakitty
JunjunganUbud, Manajer at Junjungan Ubud Hotel and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 18 September 2017

Dear TripAdvisor user,

Warmest gretings from Junjungan Ubud Hotel and Spa.

Thank you very much for your choose our hotel as your accomodation in Ubud Bali. We was very happy to know that you have a great stay during your stay in our hotel and love our service very much. Also thank you for your time to write your feedback on TripAdvisor and share your experience to everybody.

We are looking forward to have the pleasure to welcoming you back to Junjungan Ubud Hotel and Spa in the very near future.

Junjungan Ubud Hotel and Spa team

Reviewed 13 September 2017 via mobile

We stayed here for a few nights as our first stop in Indonesia on our 2 week trip. This place was a pleasant surprise.

Pros:
Quite cheap for a room compared to others in Ubud - even the restaurant was inexpensive compared to anywhere else we tried.
The service was brilliant (when they were there). Muski in particular was a fantastic host (best of luck with the diploma).
Free shuttle to and from Ubud was brilliant and necessary.
Breakfast was nice.
Cleanliness.
Rooms were huge.
Views of the rice fields from room.

Cons:
15-20mins drive from town. A bit far but the free shuttle makes up for this somewhat (depends what you want).
The reception desk was empty quite a lot of the time when we would be looking to speak to someone about a trip or shuttle etc.
Having to order breakfast the night before.

Overall, I would highly recommend this hotel.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Silvermouse82

Dear sir/madam,

Warmest greetings from Junjungan Ubud Hotel and Spa.

We would like to say thank you very much for your stay at our hotel and share your feedback through this page.

We would like to really apologize due to was empty in the front desk a lot of the time. We promise you that will not happen again when you stay again at our hotel.

We was happy to know that you happy stay with us. Also thank you that you recommend our hotel to others. We hope can see you again in at Junjungan Ubud Hotel and Spa in the very near future.

Junjungan Ubud Hotel and Spa team

Reviewed 29 August 2017 via mobile

Hotel is located away from the bustling city center but still close enough to reach the main street with all the restaurants and shops (There is a taxi service free of charge for Ubud center and back). It is surrounded by rice fields and offers the peace much needed for a real vacation. Service is very friendly, rooms are spacious and clean, would come back for sure if we ever come back again to this beautiful place.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank happiness_1606
JunjunganUbud, Manajer at Junjungan Ubud Hotel and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 9 September 2017

Dear Sir/Madam,

Warmest greetings from Junjungan Ubud Hotel and Spa.

We would like to say thank you very much fro your choose our hotel as your accomodation to stay in Ubud-Bali. Also really happy to know that you have wonderfull stay during your stay with us. We will wait for your coming back to Junjungan Ubud Hotel and Spa when you have next vacation to Ubud-Bali.

Junjungan Ubud Hotel adn Spa management

Reviewed 25 August 2017

we visited Junjungan for a family holiday with a two-year-old toddler. it was in the countryside, and a gem away from the city. we could see fireflies at night from our room balcony. the restaurant food was value for money and delicious. there was free dvd rentals and mosquito repellent. we certainly enjoyed our stay very much.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank sallylimwm

Dear Ms. Sally Lim,

Warmest greetings from Junjungan Ubud Hotel and Spa.

Thank you very much fro your choose our hotel as your accomodation to stay in Ubud Bali. Also thank you to post your feedback on this page. We was really happy to know that you enjoyed your stay with us. We hope can see you again in Junjungan Ubud Hotel and Spa in the very near future.

Junjungan Ubud Hotel and Spa management

Reviewed 25 August 2017

A very charming Indonesian style hotel with lots of room and such a comfortable bed. Such a nice change from the usual western styled rooms. The staff were so very helpful and nothing was too much trouble. We enjoyed the food, particularly sampling the various Indonesian dishes on the menu. Tried the high tea a couple of times and enjoyed the desserts offered with the tea - not too sweet.

My only criticism is the spa. I chose (wrongly in hindsight) the detox massage, I thought it would do me good. It really hurt during the massage, then my muscles ached on the flight home and I now have bruises all over my body. A word of warning to others, don't chose this treatment. Such a shame for a delightful stay to end on a sour note.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Ebonygirl,

Warmest greetings from Junjungan Ubud Hotel and Spa.

Thank you very much to choose our hotel as your accomodation to stay in Ubud, Bali. We was glad to know that you enjoyed your stay. We really apologize about the spa. If you do Detox massage, its cleansing program and will hurt your body. Its already explain in our spa menu. You will feel relaxe in 3 or 4 days after the massage (normally). Also the spa therapist will ask you and tell you about that before and during the threatment. Hopefully next time you may chose other threatment

Also thank you so much for your time to write your feeedback on this page and we are looking forward to have the pleasure to welcoming you back to Junjungan Ubud Hotel and Spa in the very near future.

Junjungan Ubud Hotel team