USD 199
USD 132
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 155/night.

USD 441
USD 244
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 289/night.

USD 379
USD 109
USD 268
USD 195
1,561 results
All reviewsterrace roomour honeymoonpool villakemiri restaurantmorning walkpool baryoga classescomplimentary morningkoi pondsunken bathspa treatmentsoverlooking the valleyboutique hotelmain poolrice fieldsmosquito netamazing hotel
Reviewed 2 April 2018

Can highly recommend Como Uma Ubud. Property, standard, food, location, service ...
Close to the city center of Ubud but still very private and fresh. Loved the atmosphere and the service. Will definita return!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Uma-GeneralManager, General Manager at COMO Uma Ubud, Bali, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2018

Dear Ake A,

Thank you so much for staying with us at COMO Uma Ubud recently.

We sincerely appreciate you to take your time to share a brief review on your stay experience in Uma Ubud.

We trust we will see you again soon and we look forward to welcoming you back to Uma.

With kind regards,

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

Let me begin with what is great - the lush green feel of the resort, a serene restaurant by the fish pond, and a room that's so calming to just look at. Also managed to play some chess in their lounge area (loved it because I won't!). Now to what can definitely improve. Our check-in was a bit painful because the staff had some cancellation request from us (that we never made). The staff is polite but not very proactive when it comes to recommending things to do in the area. We did our own research but a local perspective always helps. They don't know about most of the restaurants in the neighborhood, and let's not even talk about how pathetic it is to get around from the property. Actually, let's. Uber, Grab, and other can aggregators aren't welcome in Ubud, so it's really up to the hotel to help guests get around. How do they manage this? By quoting 4x the price for their own cars. It's more like an exortion camp because they know we have no way to get around the town except for the local community cars or the hotel cars, both of which are exorbitantly priced. We still have a couple of days to go - hopefully, there are better things coming our way! Great property if you have no intention to step out too much after dark.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Vasundhara M,

Thank you so much for staying with us recently and for taking your time and effort to share positive comments as well as constructive feedback.

I am very pleased to have your lovely notes on our service, our calming room, tranquil Kemiri restaurant and lush green ambiance of our resort. I was very grateful I had the opportunity to meet you and personally hear your concern, especially regarding online transportation service in Ubud. As I mentioned in our conversation, in the effort of the community to protect their local transportation business, the Ubud local community doesn't not allow online transportation service to pick up guests within Ubud area. For a resort like Uma, we would rather our guests to have more options for their transportation, unfortunately nothing much we can do. We believe that we set our tariff very reasonable with great value for money considering the level of service (English speaking driver), car amenities and safety standard. We also provide our guests complimentary shuttle service to Ubud town from morning to evening every 2 hours, hence I couldn't quite understand that you felt having no way out to get around the area. I passionately shared this information when we met so you could explore beyond the resort.

We hope to have another opportunity to have you staying with us again in future and we look forward to welcoming you back.

With warm regards,

Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

We were staying in Bali for a couple of days at the end of a 20 day trip. My wife and I are active so we wanted a nice place with a lot to do. Como Uma Ubud completely fit the bill. The location is within walking distance to the incredible area of Ubud market. The list of activities is extensive and the staff at the front desk were knowledgeable, and patient, in setting up tours for us. My wife has celiac disease so she actually needs a gluten-free menu and everyone was extremely helpful and aware of her allergy. That was great.
I’ll second another reviewers note that this is NOT a family hotel. That does not mean the staff is unfriendly to families. The staff is friendly to everybody. It is a very tranquil, relaxing, namaste-zen kinda place. 8 year olds doing cannonballs in the lovely pool is just not cool. Leave the kids at home.
We had a garden pool suite. The plunge pool was little which is fine. I’m not sure if it could have been heated but that would be worth asking about.
We had a big LED flatscreen with I think 25 English channels including HBO and Cinemax. If you come here to watch tv you’re missing out on UBUD. I just happened to see Return of the Jedi was on and I thought reading the Bahasa Indonesian subtitles would help me learn the language!!
There is a nose wave radio with Bluetooth which is nice. The bathroom is enormous.
We did a custom day tour with a hotel guide and I highly recommend that. The guide, Anom, took us to his family’s temple and he led us through a water purification ceremony. He also helped us with a medical issue my wife had (decompression sickness after diving) and even waited with us at the local health clinic. Incredible service and just a really nice person. He also took us to the villages that makes the Batik, the silver, and the wood carvings that you see everywhere. It seemed very authentic.
We also climbed Mount Batur for the sunrise. Honestly I would have rather luxuriated at the Como Uma Ubud. This hike is easy, but you have to leave the hotel at 2am, drive an hour, hike 1:45, hang out freezing while waiting for the sunrise, then hike down with about 500 other people. It was pretty but next time I’d stay in bed. The hotel did book it all and the arrangements were flawless.
All in all, I miss Ubud already. When we checked out, our flight out of Bali was not until midnight so we bought a day pass for the Four Seasons Jimbaran. After spending the day lounging by the pool, getting massages, and having a romantic dinner at the Four Seasons, my wife and I enthusiastically agreed that Como Uma Ubud is a MUCH more pleasant experience. When we go back to Bali, we will go straight to Como Uma Ubud.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Ryan S

Dear Ryan S,

It was a great pleasure having staying with us recently.

I couldn't thank you enough for taking your time to share such a wonderful review. Your positive notes on all aspect of your stay are sincerely appreciated. We are particularly grateful to hear your recognition toward the level of service and attentiveness of our team. I will personally share your special note to Pak Anom, one of our Activity Guides. I am glad you had the opportunity to explore more authentic side of Bali. Being from local village, Pak Anom is incredibly knowledgeable about local culture and traditions.

We look forward to welcoming you back to COMO Uma Ubud soon.

With warmest regards,

Reviewed 29 March 2018

We liked the spaciousness and privacy of the villa. Great breakfast in a garden setting next to a beautiful koi pond with a lot of healthy options. The front office team was very knowledgeable with the local restaurant options in Ubud, and were very helpful in making travel arrangements for us at the last minute. They really put us at ease with their gracious Balinese hospitality during the chaotic airport closure as a result of Mount Agung's eruption.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 March 2018

Stayed two nights here to break our journey from Australia to Europe into two pieces. The property is lush and beautiful, we've gone for the pool villa and while not cheap, it is worth the extra money. Villa #31 has the best view of all properties as it's on the edge of the cliff and from the infinity pool, you will be looking directly into the river valley below. Having said that, the main pool is beautiful too, and we were a bit torn between the two!

One thing I'd note was surprisingly good food. The Italian restaurant was very good, as you can see from other reviews, but, the pool area in particular had an excellent menu too and everything we ordered was delicious.

Transfers from/to DPS airport were smooth, reasonably priced ($45), and took around 1h15 in each direction.

Staff was very friendly but at times looked slightly lost and sometimes it was a bit difficult to communicate.

Room Tip: Villa 31 has the best views.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Uma-GeneralManager, General Manager at COMO Uma Ubud, Bali, responded to this reviewResponded 29 March 2018

Dear Lifou,

It was a great pleasure to have you staying with us at COMO Uma Ubud recently.

Thank you for choosing Uma to have your relaxing time to break your journey between Australia and Europe. Your positive comments on our Pool Villa, main pool, the quality of our cuisine are sincerely appreciated. My sincerely apologies if you felt there were challenges in communication with our team in few occasions. Your input is very important for us to see areas where we can improve in future.

We hope to see you again in the near future and we look forward to welcoming you back to Ubud.

With warmest regards,