“Great deal for budget meals!”
Review of Warung Lokal

Warung Lokal
Ranked #289 of 828 Restaurants in Ubud
Cuisines: Indonesian
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 8 April 2017

This local restaurant offers cheap and good food. It might take time waiting for the food to be ready but it's totally worth it. They serve hot and fresh dish made upon order. It's a bit hot at noon and food smell around. But yep, they accept credit payment!

Reviewed 21 March 2017 via mobile

Located on a street with plenty of choices but this restaurant was cheap and good. Just the right size portion for lunch and the staff turned on the fans for us when we sat down. The menu had plenty of choices as well. I would recommend it probably as more of a lunch spot.

Reviewed 5 March 2017 via mobile

I really love the food here. I especially like the sambal. They have some of the best sambal I have found anywhere in the city!

Reviewed 22 January 2017 via mobile

Ordered the fried tempe with veggies, and the serve was generous with a variety of fresh vegetables. Unfortunately, the meal was spoiled by a very oily and salty sauce. I cannot comment on any of the other dishes, but personally I wouldn't go back. There is much better food (and cheaper) at some of the local warungs close by. Service was ok, not overly enthusiastic, food took quite a while (as seems to be normal in Ubud).

Reviewed 4 January 2017

Loved this little local! The food is so incredibly cheap and you get such great value for money. The classic balineese food is all amazing delicious. We tried a few other things on the menu like Spring rolls which unfortunately weren't as good, but we found sticking to the basics was perfect. A great casual atmosphere making it easy to meet others, this would definitely be my lokal in Bali!