“Nice lunch”

Cuisines: Indonesian
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 21 March 2017 via mobile

Located on a street with plenty of choices but this restaurant was cheap and good. Just the right size portion for lunch and the staff turned on the fans for us when we sat down. The menu had plenty of choices as well. I would recommend it probably as more of a lunch spot.

Reviewed 5 March 2017 via mobile

I really love the food here. I especially like the sambal. They have some of the best sambal I have found anywhere in the city!

Reviewed 22 January 2017 via mobile

Ordered the fried tempe with veggies, and the serve was generous with a variety of fresh vegetables. Unfortunately, the meal was spoiled by a very oily and salty sauce. I cannot comment on any of the other dishes, but personally I wouldn't go back. There is much better food (and cheaper) at some of the local warungs close by. Service was ok, not overly enthusiastic, food took quite a while (as seems to be normal in Ubud).

Reviewed 4 January 2017

Loved this little local! The food is so incredibly cheap and you get such great value for money. The classic balineese food is all amazing delicious. We tried a few other things on the menu like Spring rolls which unfortunately weren't as good, but we found sticking to the basics was perfect. A great casual atmosphere making it easy to meet others, this would definitely be my lokal in Bali!

Reviewed 29 December 2016

A nice local restaurant with local prices!!! The location is between many restaurants, so you have so many options to eat. But this Warung distinguishes itself by staying local and quit!
They also offer rooms to stay.