“Loved my stay here”
Review of Pertiwi Bisma

Pertiwi Bisma
Ranked #111 of 199 Hotels in Ubud
Reviewed 16 July 2017

Wonderful surrounding , most courteous and helpful staff, personal attention to your needs, neat and clean rooms and linen, good food sums up my stay at this place. I would strongly recommend you to consider this property for stay in Ubud.

Room Tip: If you are willing to take few stair steps go for cottage.
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family

Reviewed 6 July 2017 via mobile

I'm on the fence with this hotel.

Myself and 3 friends stayed here for 4 nights in June. The hotel surroundings are out of this world, with two amazing pools. The staff are so lovely and helpful. Hotel public areas kept very clean. Food was lovely.

Unfortunately for me the room let it down. We stayed in a twin super deluxe. The room was nice and big but that was all it had going for it.

Problems:
Air con didn't work well leaving the room moist and warm (our friends on the other hand was an ice room lovely!)
Shower leaked with every use unless you stood with it in your hand facing the wall
Lots of flies and some mosquito's in the room despite all the debugging as balcony doors had gaps either end
Bedding was dirty on arrival and had to ask for a change of sheets. Whilst the new sheets were clean they had still seen better days

We reported the above problems, none of which could be fixed. We asked to be moved rooms but were informed the hotel was fully booked so no option but to stay put.

We weren't expecting luxury but the room did make my stay in Ubud quite uncomfortable (due to the weather 3 days of rain out of 4 we did see more of the room than planned!)

Would I stay here again? I don't think I would due to the room quality, but would be tempted by the staffs hospitality.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank stephped
Reviewed 29 June 2017

Stayed for 4 nights in June. Initially when we arrived we were given a room with 2 separate beds but after informing reception that we were married and staying for 4 nights they upgraded and moved us to one f the villa suites which was nice. The hotel was great and still in good condition, rooms were clean and tidy. The location of the hotel was good too it was off the main Ubud road so just a 12 min walk and there were a few good restaurants in the street too.
The resort does free yoga twice a week which we partook in which was great.
The only slight negative i would recommend they get the lights fixed leading down to the private Villa suites as it was very dark and i had to use my iphone light it was almost pitch black and very easy to trip up or down the stairs.

Ordered room service one night, it was fast but i would not really rate the food high, we didn't have breakfast at the property but there is a restaurant called pirates down the road which did pretty good smoothie bowls.

Stayed: June 2017
Reviewed 25 June 2017 via mobile

Stayed here for 4 nights got breakfast every morning good selection. The hotel had such a peaceful atmosphere being in the middle of the rainforest lots of outdoor noises and no traffic noises! Stunning pools just if you want a nightlife don't stay here about 15 min walk to ubud centre which is relatively quiet at night aswell.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 13 June 2017

I made a booking to stay at Pertiwi Bisma 1 in January, for our stay in May.
I booked via booking.com. I received confirmation of my booking.
3 weeks before our holiday, late April, I received an email from the hotel stating that our booking was to be cancelled, they even stated that it was concerning to them as they had received an online booking a few seconds before my booking (January).
the email offered us to stay at their sister hotel Bisma 2.
I expressed my disappointment of late notice (politely)and queried as to what the offer at the other hotel would be in not one but two emails which were sent as reply to the email the hotel had sent me so email address could not be incorrect.
No answer, no apology, no information...which resulted in No stay
Lucky booking.com had free cancellation at such a late date as no matter which Bisma I would not stay or recommend
Poor attention to business