“Best natural Bali experience!!!”
other travellers have booked this property
The Treehouse Joglo living area flows onto a generous bathroom overlooking the ravine
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Looking towards the stairs in the Treehouse Joglo living area
The Master Bedroom has floor to ceiling windows looking to the rice fields
The luxurious open bathroom looking over the private ravine in the Treehouse Joglo
A buddha in the Treehouse bathroom looks over the rice fields
The Treehouse second bedroom
Another bedroom includes a desk overlooking the ravine
Languish in the shade of a bale by the raised pool with rice field views
Looking onto the pool area from the Dutch Joglo balcony
Many species of flower give so much colour to the gardens!
Welcome to the Rice Joglo Property
A unique antique retreat amongst the rice fields just 20 minutes walk from Ubud Centre
Our friends, the ducks come to visit after the rice has been harvested
Entrance way to the Lotus Suite
Watermelon fresh from the ground
Salad made from the organic vegetable garden
Order a local chef to cook dinner for a modest price
Balinese potato cakes
Cap Cay, a popular Balinese vegetable curry
Sunset from the pool
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Italian first
Any
juulehome
Ubud, Indonesia
“Best natural Bali experience!!!”
Reviewed 16 April 2018 for a stay in April 2018

I stayed in the treehouse for 6 days and loved the place so much!
Its a quiet, natural, lovely built place with the best owner I ever met. Sonu and his staff are always friendly and make the place a personal and exceptional experience. Beautiful view and lovely natural decoration in the room and the whole place! Has everything I could wish, including very good service. The owner was very happy to pick me upat the road and made a really nice and warm welcome.
I got the best breakfast ever with duckeggs (from the happy duck in the garden, never ate before, such a good taste!), veggies from the organic garden (I also could pick the ones I like myself), Pandanleaves Pancakes, good coffee, tea, juice, whatever you want. Sonu recommended few activities and I compared, the price is good and I'm really satisfied with the activities, like Rafting, Cycling. I loved also just to walk in the rice fields, swim in the salted, natural pool or talk in the kitchen with Sonu, who always has a smile and some good jokes in petto ;-). Thank you so much!!!

Caroline...
Paris, France
“Wonderful and lovely stay in Ubud s rice fields ”
Reviewed 15 April 2018 for a stay in September 2017

To be honest, I did not know what to expect, but it was beyond what we could have hoped for. Even our friends that were a bit doubtful regarding the length of our stop in Ubud were charmed. The 3 magical people took really good care of us, helping us with tips, arranging visits, convoying our luggages (we were not exactly backpacker style), laughing with us and offering some amazing breakfasts!!!
A must go!

jalanarti
Bali, Indonesia
“The Best & Most Authentic Bali Experience!”
Reviewed 12 April 2018 for a stay in April 2018

I stayed at The Rice Joglo for 2 nights in April, and I can't say enough about how amazing it was! I had one night alone, and was joined by friends for the second day, and all of us felt like we were in a fairytale. The joglo is an authentic Balinese structure, and the rooms are airy, roomy, and dreamy. I won't even get started on the incredible outdoor bathrooms, complete with shower with a jungle view! Ubud isn't too far away, but the fact that you're surrounded by lush jungle and rice fields is a really great escape from the hustle and bustle of Ubud town. There are lots of little cafes and restaurants nearby, as well as shops, yoga places, and trails to bike or walk.

I absolutely loved that this resort has a huge commitment to sustainability. With their own expansive garden, so much of the food they use in their meals is grown right there, and everything extra is given to their staff or sold to local nearby cafes. Nothing is wasted, and everything has a purpose. The animals they keep are adorable and friendly, all their food is vegetarian, and they are dedicated to creating a low-environmental impact while maintaining a standard of luxury and cleanliness.

Sonu, the manager is friendly and very entertaining to chat with, not to mention super helpful. The rest of the staff are extremely friendly and kind.

I can't say enough how much we enjoyed our stay, and will definitely come back next time we are in Bali!

Anne B
“Most wonderfull room in this property”
Reviewed 3 April 2018 for a stay in March 2018

The treehouse is just a wonderful house to stay in. We stayed there with two persons but there is enough space for up to 6 or even 8 persons. It’s so big! Lovely decorated with so much attention for detail. The open jungle bathroom is amazing! Staff is always friendly and willing to help. I just enjoyed every minute of my stay here. Such a wonderful, quiet place. Lovely views, great breakfast, away from the busy city centre. The place is a bit hard to reach but staff is always willing to bring you to the city centre or pick you up. Or you can rent a scooter and drive yourself, which is fun through the rice fields. Highly recommend this place! Would love to come back.

MatthiasF...
“Best place ever in Bali”
Reviewed 4 December 2017 for a stay in November 2017

After staying there in 2016, we enjoyed this place so much we came back a year after. Simply the best accommodation we found in Bali. Lovely houses, beautifully decorated rooms, lovely garden, greatest breakfast, and most of all, lovely staff, Made, Wayan and with the incredible Sonu, always happy to help or joke. Thanks and see you next year!

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing