All reviews bisma road monkey forest rice fields min walk offer a free shuttle service paddy field view pineapple pancakes thoroughly enjoyed our stay yummy breakfast hot water hotel is located our room was spacious nice resort private driver the main street quiet area nasi goreng
Reviewed 16 October 2017 via mobile

This hotel was absolutely lovely! The staff couldn’t be nicer and everyone was very eager to help and accommodate our wishes. The rooms were comfy and big. A really good value for the price ! The pool is super cute and clean. We will definitely come back to this hotel! Also, the location is actually very good. It’s just a few minutes of walking distance from the Main Street. It may seem far at first as your drop off taxi will have to loop around town to access the hotel, but on feet you really are just 5 min from the monkey forest and shopping/restaurants.

Stayed: October 2017
Atik E, Manager at Inata Bisma Resort & Spa Ubud, responded to this reviewResponded 18 October 2017

Dear Our valuable guest,

Thank you for staying with us and write us a good reviews.
We are looking forward to welcoming you again on your future visit.

Reviewed 4 October 2017 via mobile

Me and my partner was moved here, we were supposed to stay at another hotel 4 minutes away but we got moved here due to circumstances with the hotel, but we were not complaining as we thought it was a lovely hotel, the front garden pool was very relaxing and beautiful, was not too keen on the other pool however. As we had got moved we were upgraded to the luxury suite for free which was a very big spacious room outlooking the rice paddies. Shower and bath were big enough, all though the bath plug did not work. I don't know what the other rooms are like but this room we were pleased with. Breakfast was OK, only things we really liked were the banana pancakes. Staff were friendly and welcoming. Only fault with this hotel is that it's so far away from everything, the walk into main ubud just to get down the road was about 15 minutes took forever, there are a few restaurants on the way down but nothing to our liking, we did have a burger one night at a burger place which was nice.
The monkey forest is about 10 minute walk which I highly recommend by the way!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Atik E, Manager at Inata Bisma Resort & Spa Ubud, responded to this reviewResponded 5 October 2017

Dear Our Valuable Guest,

Thank you for staying with us and write us a good review.
We do apologize for some inconvenience caused during your stay and we will address this immediately and improve our product and services in the future.
We are looking forward to welcoming you again on your future visit.

Best Regards

Reviewed 4 October 2017 via mobile

We have stayed in Ubud 4 days and our stay at Inata Bisma was very plesant with a nice view in the morning to rice fields.
Breakfast was ok, and stuff very nice.
I recommend this place because is 15 minutes from the center where is crowded and always noisy and here you can rest after a full day of visiting beautiful places.
Near by you can find a nice place where you can eat and the food is great and at very good prices: “Black Pearl”.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Our valuable guest,

Thank you for staying with us and write us a good reviews.
Looking forward for your future visit.

Reviewed 18 September 2017

Let me begin by saying goodbye that this hotel has a beautiful property. The pool is nice, the gardens are lovely, and it has a great location away from the hustle and bustle of Ubud without being too far out.

They also offer a free shuttle to Ubud centre which is great.

However, a series of unfortunate experiences leads me to pass on this hotel next time I am in Ubud.

We were located in room 202 which I believe is one of their older buildings near the garden. Upon arriving we noticed quite a few ants, but this is typical for Bali so I shrugged it off. We went out for supper and upon returning, there were people in the hotel (?) behind our building that were literally yelling. It was 10:30 pm. We called reception to let them know that these people were disturbing us, and since there are only screens on the open windows we could not block out the noise. Our wifi also would not connect and told us that it was an incorrect password. Reception said they would speak to the people behind us and reset the wifi. Nothing happened so we called back a little bit later and they offered to move us to a far room on the other end of the resort to get some sleep. We accepted. The room was quiet and we slept.

Day two, we had breakfast. It was not great, but it also was not awful. I'd recommend skipping breakfast here and getting it in Ubud where there are plenty of amazing places to eat. We still did not have wifi and we had given up on it.

Earlier today we took the shuttle to Ubud market. The driver told us to call the hotel for pick up. I called at 2:15 and was told that we would have to wait until 3:15 for pick up, so we killed time at Oops Restaurant. We began to wait at 3:05. By 3:25 I called the hotel, they said the driver would be 10 minutes "due to traffic" - which I doubted and figured they forgot. Still, we waited. I called again at 3:40. They said that they would "call the driver and send him" - and once again that he would be fifteen minutes. I became frustrated after waiting over an hour and a half, so I told them that I would walk - I figure that they just did not dispatch the driver to pick us up to begin with. We walked back.

While packing my bag I noticed several ants in my luggage. Tonight, upon attempting to sleep, several ants were crawling in our bed. I'm now laying awake in bed, brushing off the occasional ant. There is no netting on the beds, and there is no Baygone in the room. We did not seem to have this issue in the other room that they had moved us to last night (211).

Overall, it's not a terrible property - but I would not stay here again and I would not recommend this place to friends in the future.

Room Tip: Pick the newer rooms
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
Atik E, Manager at Inata Bisma Resort & Spa Ubud, responded to this reviewResponded 19 September 2017

Dear Our Valuable Guest,

Firstly thank you for staying with us.
Deeply apologize for every inconvenience you experienced during your stay.
We will address all this problem immediately and make improvement of our product and services, to ensure all this matter would not occur again in the future.

Reviewed 10 September 2017 via mobile

Even if i write an essay, i can never explain what an amazing experience we have had in ubud due to Inata Bisma. I am a regular traveller for many years but this hotel has stolen a part of my heart that will always remain in ubud. The hotel is very clean, stunningly beautiful,well maintained,yummy breakfast and best of all the best staff! A very very very bigh THANK YOU to Komang at the front desk! If you are lucky enough to meet her, she will surely brighten up your day with her wonderful smile and helpful ways! She also recommended an absolutely amazing driver that made our stay in ubud so amazing- his name is Wayang and his contact number is +62 819 99436434, i would highly recommend him for your stay in Ubud. The hotel is located on a road that has a stunning spa called Putri Ubud spa 2, and please be sure to try out Ulum pizza and Ubud panini which is on the same street. There is also a shuttle every hour which is great! Please please please go to Inata Bisma if you are in UBUD!!!!! It will well worth every penny! I am currently planning my trip back to Ubud and will be staying at this place againa and again!!!!

Stayed: September 2017
1  Thank Zaheeda-A
Atik E, Manager at Inata Bisma Resort & Spa Ubud, responded to this reviewResponded 11 September 2017

Dear Our Valuable Guest,

Thank you for staying with us and write us a very good reviews.
We are happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us.
we will always keep improve our product and services in the future.

We are looking forward to welcoming you again during your future visit.

Best Regards