“Spacious and comfortable.”
other traveller has booked this property

Review of Sayang Estate

Upstairs Bedroom
Upstairs Bedroom
Upstairs Bathroom
Kitchen
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Adelaide, Australia
“Spacious and comfortable.”
Reviewed 3 November 2016 for a stay in October 2016
person found this review helpful

Only 2 of us stayed here but we wanted separate air conditioned lounge and bedroom. With alot of villas the couches are out side so to escape the heat you have to be in the bedroom. (or the pool) Unfortunately the air conditioning in the lounge wasn't very effective. It took along time to cool down and the AC wasn't on when we arrived. The down stairs bedroom AC was OK after being on all day, but up stairs was not so good. So we slept down stairs in the two single king size beds pushed together. I must say the staff were extremely helpful and friendly. With out us asking they put a portable cooler in the lounge Which really helped. Very clean, very quiet,lovely breakfasts and beautiful pool. Only a very short walk to cheap restaurants and a 20 minute walk into Ubud. (or $4 AUD for a taxi) Must say again how lovely the staff were. Thanks guys.

Hindsight...
Austin, Texas
“The perfect balance of quiet and convenience”
Reviewed 26 February 2016 for a stay in February 2016

This was my fourth time coming to Ubud. The first time I stayed near monkey forest and found it a bit too hectic. Then I discovered Penestanan and stayed in that area twice. I like the Penestanan area but I wasn't completely happy with the accommodation I found until I stayed at Sayang Estate.

Sayang Estate was perfect. A short walk to restaurants and shops yet totally private and quiet. The house itself is gorgeous and the pool is perfect.

Thank you as well to all the helpful staff. We will be back.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Location
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Taiwanon
Yilan, Taiwan
“Spacious and Quiet, Helpful Staff”
Reviewed 28 April 2015 for a stay in April 2015
person found this review helpful

I was surprised by the serenity just a short walk off the main path. The staff were extremely helpful. They offered us a local cell phone. Breakfast was served everyday according to our dietary concerns. The plunge pool was big and had a deep end (190 cm). The beds were comfortable and clean. We enjoyed everything about Sayang Estate, the owner, the staff and the amenities. We are looking forward to coming back.

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Kuala Lumpur
Reviewed 28 September 2012 for a stay in September 2012
people found this review helpful

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
A romantic getaway
Taipei
Reviewed 9 August 2012 for a stay in December 2011

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Luxury-minded travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing