All reviews bambu house the main house pak ketut huge private pool great privacy terima kasih swimming pool every morning monkey forrest road laundry service great villa little things day tour town centre rice paddies tea and coffee min walk
Reviewed 2 July 2017

So very glad we chose to stay here for our first time in Ubud. We stayed in a one bedroom deluxe bungalow overlooking the rice fields etc for 4 nights in June (Balinese style & very nice) Originally 3 nights but changed to 4 and so glad we did. They only charge $25.00 to & from airport. Close to some lovely restaurants, massages and only about a 10-15 min walk into Ubud but taxis are available too out on the street or their drivers would take you in at night to restaurants anyway. Bali Breeze is a small, quiet, peaceful older place with lovely gardens too. Little shops across the road for any last minute things you may need. Laundry can be done just out the front and very good and so cheap too. Splash pool an added bonus (and it was clean too). Ketut the owner is a lovely friendly gentleman full of knowledge and all the staff at Bali Breeze are lovely too & willing to help at any time. No restaurant- but it doesn't matter at all A lovely basic breakfast is served to your villa at any time that you order it for. The fruit bowl every morning is so nice.... very special. Great place to stay for doing day tours etc . We did a very special day tour with our lovely driver Guntur out to East of Ubud, looking at some amazing scenery, people going about their daily routine and going to meet his wife Ayu & children and having a delicious home cooked meal at her Warung sitting and looking out at that amazing scenery. We will definitely be back guys so till next time take care and our best wishes are being sent to Ketut for the 11th We will be thinking of you!!! Terima Kasih to you all

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 June 2017

This is my 5th or 6th time staying at this accommodation. Twenty minutes walk from Ubud centre....or a fun, 5 minute ride on the back of one of the staff's motor scooters. A variety of accommodations are available....all private bungalows/villas have own swimming pool.
I always stay in the older bungalow....The Green House.....because I like the ambience here....newer bungalows are available at a slightly higher cost.
All bungalow prices are very reasonable compared to other "villa" style accommodation in Bali....and you are provided with numerous extra comforts that you don't get from the upper range accommodations.
The grounds and gardens are well maintained. The accommodation is clean.
WIFI is pretty good.
Best thing about Bali Breeze Bungalows.....THE STAFF...who make you feel like you are at home with your family....they are warm, helpful, friendly, respectful of your privacy, attentive....there is always someone on hand to help and provide advice, recommendations and transport. Ketut....the owner, is an Ubud legend, with many a good story to tell.
There are some great places nearby for yoga....and there are almost unlimited delicious food options within easy walking distance.
I haven't felt the need to find anywhere else to stay in Ubud.
Bali Breeze Bungalows comes up at the top of the list out of all the places I have stayed in Ubud.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 7 April 2017 via mobile

+Very Good Location
+Friendly Staff
+Breakfast is Good

-More cleanness is needed for the swimming pool.
-More cleanness is needed for the villa as we found snails.

But the whole villa is well prepared and well cleaned.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 April 2017 via mobile

My friend Liz and I stayed at Bali Breeze for the first time at the recommendation of our friend Helen...and I'm so glad we did. We stayed for 13 nights mostly in the main house ....what a treat to have our own pool...woohoo. I found everything very clean and well presented and couldn't fault the service. I just loved this warm friendly place where the staff consider themselves family and their boss Pak Ketut a father figure. What a delight to see his smiling face every day as we come and go. At his advice we went to the Arma or is it Ria Art Museum and hung out there for a couple of hours, a fabulous art collection. I really want to keep Bali Breeze a secret but that wouldn't be good for business. I wish Ketut and his staff/family all the best wishes till next time I visit.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank KerrySimmo
Reviewed 23 March 2017

We had 6 nites here,the property has a variety and styles of bungalows with varying prices.We had a 2 bedroom ,2 storey bungalow (Breeze bungalow ) at the rear of property overlooking rice paddies,private lpunge pool .It is a short 10 minute stroll into town ,very handy indeed. Landromat at front providing a great service to the complex,staff are more than happy to provide the service of drop of and pick up at very reasonable prices.The owner Pak Ketut is here overseeing the placethins for you .. and is a wealth of Knowlrdge,helped out with a variety of situations...the best eating establishments,to tours and things to do in ubud area.A simple breakfast provide ,always freshest of fruit etc.Totally recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family