All reviews bambu house the main house pak ketut huge private pool great privacy terima kasih swimming pool every morning monkey forrest road laundry service great villa little things day tour town centre rice paddies tea and coffee min walk
Reviewed 9 July 2016

I have reviewed Bali Breeze several times already and now stay here every year when I come to Ubud. I have always found Bali breeze to be impressive but the more I talk to other travellers and read their reviews of other accommodation, the more I realise what a gem it is.
Having your own quiet and peaceful space so close to the heart of Ubud is truly special. Read my other reviews for more details but in summary, Bali Breeze offers you your own very private villa with pool and large outdoor entertainment area for very affordable prices just a 15min walk from town.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 28 June 2016

Bali Breeze Bungalows is an amazing place to stay in Ubud.
The accommodation is fantastic. Clean, comfortable and the private outside/pool area is incredible.

The owner, Ketut, is amazing. He is so friendly and helpful. He provided greats tips on places to change money, get massages and organised a series of walks and day tours for us.

I love this place and recommend it to anyone who is going to be staying in Ubud.

Room Tip: The Green House is fantastic
  • Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 April 2016

The people that own and run the business as a family are exceptional. It is clean, quiet, safe, private. All and more than we could ask. Thoroughly enjoyed the free breakfasts. Thank you Ketut and family.

Stayed: March 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 April 2016

My husband and I travelled with another couple and the accomodation was perfect for our needs.
Separate upstairs and downstairs with lovely beds and outdoor areas and a fully equiped kitchen in the ground floor room. Lovely pool and the staff were very helpful and friendly - we couldn't have asked for more. Easy access to taxis, shops and restaurants, but when you step behind the big entry door, it is an oasis of peace and tranquility overlooking beautiful rice paddies. Highly recommend.

Stayed: March 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 April 2016

Lovely and friendly people - very relaxing and the private Pool was wonderful specially with kids. we enjoyed our time in Ubud and staying at Bali Breeze would highly recommend this to people traveling on a budget as this was great value for money.

Stayed: March 2016, travelled with family