“Great brunch and lunch in Ubud ”
Review of Atman Kafe

Atman Kafe
Ranked #207 of 953 Restaurants in Ubud
Cuisines: Asian, Australian
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Atman Nourish Kafe has a wide variety of Vegan, Vegetarian, Gluten-Free and Raw options available. This cafe is the sister to Atman Kafe, offering an ever-expanding menu including Raw, Vegan and Vegetarian Desserts, Gluten-Free Options, Main Meals, Tapas Menu, Soups, Salads and many healthy snacks and baked goods. The ambience is relaxed and staff are friendly and attentive.
Reviewed 17 July 2018 via mobile

We came here twice whilst in Ubud, once for a late lunch after the monkey forest and then again for brunch the next day. We were craving some slightly more western food at this point in our trip and this was perfect. There were so many vegetarian vegetarian options but I loved the Mexican burrito so much on our first trip that I decided to have the breakfast burrito the second trip. Both were great and my other half really enjoyed both his meals too. The service was good and I liked the idea of the place being half cafe/half shop. We did also get some raw chocolates to take away however unfortunately really disliked them - maybe just our tastes. Overall highly recommended.

1  Thank Georgia M

Reviewed 16 July 2018 via mobile

The vegan pizza is pretty amazing!! It's made with cashew cheese, pesto, kamata olives, mushrooms & love!

Cool atmosphere but the WiFi is not great. Lots of cool places to sit and the decor is super boho.
The vegan cacao is also super amazing as well with coconut milk.

They charge for water which I think is petty.

Reviewed 12 July 2018

I loved Ubud for all the Vegan options I was given to choose from. Atman was one of the best places of all those options!
I loved everything I had here and visited multiple times during my week in Ubud and would go there again. Vegan Pizza was super delicious,and do try their orange juice, very refreshing! It's been a while since I was there, so I couldn't recall the desert names I had, but everything in that Cafe is damn amazing. I love the fact that they are eco friendly!

2  Thank Sravani G
Reviewed 8 July 2018 via mobile

Great place, friendly staff and cute shop. We had the cheese penne pasta, carrot cake and iced indian chai tea with milk. Food was good. Best carrot cake. Definitely recommend this place.

1  Thank yunoit
Reviewed 7 July 2018

I wish I had found this restaurant earlier so I could have visited multiple times!
SO many gluten free and vegan/vegetarian options. Everything we ordered was delicious. The restaurant itself has a great vibe to it, as well.

1  Thank Sandra C

Been to Atman Kafe? Share your experiences!