Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
AU$334
Breakfast included
Trip.com
AU$293
Breakfast included
1,426 results
All reviews infinity pool outdoor shower forest spa garden villa our honeymoon day bed romantic dinner main pool rice fields resort is beautiful other resorts yoga studio every hour jungle shuttle nature instagram
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 November 2023

Kamandalu Resort in Ubud, in my opinion, is a classic traditional Balinese style of villas situated in a tranquil and peaceful "forest-like" location. It is simply beautiful with rice fields in view.
We thoroughly enjoyed the facilities, services provided and especially the food. All members of staff have been so kind, friendly and always helpful in all manner of things, especially Darsana, Merta, Iwan and Sakthivel. Congratulations to the staff.

Room tip: The villa we had had an infinity pool which was so useful.
Date of stay: October 2023
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 3 November 2023 via mobile

I am not sure I have the words to express how great our stay at Kamandalu was. My sister in law got married in Bali and held the reception at Kamandalu, so the whole family stayed on property for the week. One of the reasons she chose Kamandalu in the first place was because I have Celiac disease and the resort had great celiac/gluten free/allergy reviews. And let me tell you, they lived up to those great reviews! I was able to speak with the chef when we arrived and confirm that they would be able to safely feed me. I had breakfast every morning and a handful of dinners on property. The staff, from the kitchen to the servers, all went above and beyond- remembering my name, letting me know when my food would take longer, adjusting menus so that my meals weren’t repetitive, making my own food from the back for breakfast rather than risking cross contact from the buffet, etc. Everything from the gf pancakes, steamed rice bread, poached eggs, spring rolls, traditional Balinese and Indonesian food, to the grilled steak and vegetables was delicious! Beyond the food, Kamandalu was just such a treat to stay at. The resort is GORGEOUS- we loved the pool with swim up bar, incredible morning yoga, fantastic massages at the spa (I believe I had Daisy at the Chaya Spa- one of the best massages I’ve ever had), beautiful landscaping, well-tended chalet, and incredibly sweet staff. Bali is quite a trek from the US, but we WILL be back to stay at this resort again someday and cannot wait

Room tip: So great for gluten free/Celiac guests!
Date of stay: October 2023
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 October 2023 via mobile

Beautiful hotel in Ubud! From the grand entrance to lobby and then to the rolling green lawns, colorful fish ponds. Very peaceful and serene. You get a private villa with your own yard, very nice spacious room and big bathroom with all necessary toiletries. Complimentary fruits and sweets. The staff was outstanding, very friendly and attentive. The food was good, nice variety. The only problem was the feeling of dampness in the room. Overall we enjoyed our stay here very much and would definitely recommend his wonderful hotel!

Date of stay: September 2023
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 29 September 2023

Had an excellent and pleasant stay here. The staffs were incredibly helpful from the very beginning. The pool is clean. Had breakfast at the restaurant, excellent service. Best hotel staff!! They're so great with my niece and nephew. Thank you so much!! And the foods are delicious as well!

Date of stay: October 2022
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 15 September 2023 via mobile

We booked a 2 bedroom pool
Villa in the jungle- it was superb and completely private! The staff were wonderful- very kind and attentive! Food was excellent! Loved the sunrise yoga! The property was beautiful- very peaceful, serene and quiet.

Date of stay: September 2023