“Great”

Cuisines: Indonesian
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Warung and Home Stay
Reviewed 3 July 2017 via mobile

Soto ayam, Fried noodles, chicken satay is great!! I've been try those food back and forth, just come and try!!

1  Thank I Gede Beni S

Reviewed 1 July 2017 via mobile

The venue is rustic but the food is great! Delicious, cheap eats with generous portions. We got to meet Mama too & she's full of Balinese hospitality.

Reviewed 26 June 2017 via mobile

We're looking for a cheap place to eat. 'Mama' was very nice and the staff as well. Food was very delicious!

Reviewed 18 June 2017

I'm so luckily to have a change to try the Indonesia local foods at Mama's Warung Restaurant in Ubud. This is one of the restaurant in Ubud that I like the best. The food is very very delicious and fresh. Mama is really a best cook, she is very friendly and cheerful. I would like to high recommend Mama Warung to you.

1  Thank Huyen Tam N
Reviewed 17 June 2017

We went to Mama'a a few times as both food and service were excellent. It's pleasantly funky and a good place to watch passers by. The menu is very varied and I particularly recommend the local dishes especially the pineapple soup.