1,441 results
All reviewsafternoon teamonkey forestrooftop villaapple tvcookie jarwelcome homeseparate toiletturn down serviceinfinity poolrestaurants and barsrooms are spacioushighly recommend this hotelthe location is perfectbeautiful hotelrose petalsthe main streetlittle touches
Reviewed 16 November 2017 via mobile

As a frequent traveller, this is definitely one of the best hotels I have stayed at. I wish we could of stayed longer. Their attention to detail is excellent like bottled water provided specifically for brushing your teeth. We received friendly greetings every time we entered and exited the hotel from all of the staff. They were attentive at keeping our room tidy whenever we went out. The room was quiet and clean with a large shower and bath and very comfortable bed. Free afternoon tea was provided overlooking the pool area with some delicious Balinese style snacks. The staff were genuinely interested in making our stay as comfortable as possible and they even provide a 24hr personal assistant to help you with anything you need. Although a bit expensive it is definitely excellent value for money in terms of the 5 star service and facilities provided. We loved our stay here and will definitely come back to stay again for longer. The location is excellent too.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Komaneka-Resorts, Resort Manager at Komaneka at Rasa Sayang, responded to this reviewResponded 17 November 2017

Dear Chrisarrow
Warmest greetings from Komaneka Resort at Rasa Sayang
on behalf of Komaneka Family I would like to say thank you very much for your GREAT review on tripadvisor.
I certainly agree with your review, our location is in the central of ubud, thanks for mention all part of our facilities and services especially for our colleagues are true asset of the company and we are very proud of we do.

we are all looking forward to welcome you back on next visit near in the future.

Reviewed 13 November 2017

Komaneka gives a special feeling the moment you step into the resort, relax, peaceful ...The attention to details - every items in the room reflect the care and thoughts of the owner and the staff.

We love the vision and staff nurture to create a wonderful place for tourist as well as the growth and enjoyable working environment for the staff.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Komaneka-Resorts, Resort Manager at Komaneka at Rasa Sayang, responded to this reviewResponded 14 November 2017

Dear Catherine Hung Low
Warmest greetings from Komaneka Resort at Rasa Sayang
I certainly agree with your review, especially for our colleagues are true asset of the company and we are very proud of we do.

Reviewed 11 November 2017 via mobile

Everything just Superb..very good location just on the main street of Ubud city, very close to superb Indian restaurant - "Ganesha Ek Sanskruti". Very very well trained n curteous staff, room size really really big with very large bathroom n separate toilet n fine quality of toiletries, and large gallery.

Best of the best is personalized breakfast with your name on menu card! I still miss their eggless brown bread and banana Jam. And superb afternoon tea with some traditional Balinese treat served in a style! Also On the last day we came to know that if informed in advance, they can prepare some Indian dishes like Aloo Paratha and Samosa!!

Very convenient and comfortable for wheelchair users.

Bit expensive but everything was very good that we ended up staying 3 nights instead of one night as originally planned.

Wheelchair ramp at the entrance, at shower closet, breakfast area and to the pool can be of more help!

Swimming pool is little too deep and as it is near the green area may be blue or white tiles more helping!

Overall fine quality stay.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Komaneka-Resorts, Resort Manager at Komaneka at Rasa Sayang, responded to this reviewResponded 13 November 2017

Dear Venu Nirav
Warmest greetings from Komaneka Resort at Rasa Sayang
thanks for mention on your comment regarding our room, our menu of the food on breakfast and afternoon tea I do much appreciate. and your suggest for some thing to be improve such us ramp, swimming pool we accepted as great feedback.

Reviewed 11 November 2017 via mobile

Komaneka far exceeded our expectations! We stayed at two hotels in Bali. While the other sprawling resort in Nusa Dua is wonderful, we found ourselves comparing the small details that Komaneka does better. The staff at Rasa Sayang is unmatched in hospitality—of course, friendly and smiling but they honestly try to get to know their guests and establish a warm rapport. We cherished the experience of dining in the restaurant and interacting with the front desk staff too. The location is perfect and the beds were so comfortable. Granted the walls were a bit thin (the building outside our patio has some noisy tenants at times) but amenities such as local historic literature, cookies, bug spray, big umbrellas were very considerate touches. Which is understandable given the warmth of the owners. I met Mansri who enlightened me on her husband’s family history, their museum collection across the street, and their other unique hotel properties. When we return, Komaneka at Rasa Sayang will be our first choice!

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Phil H

Reviewed 9 November 2017

Room condition was very nice. Bed was comfortable and bathroom was clean(every time I leave my room, the employee comes and cleans the room.)
All the facilities were perfect.
and the breakfast was so impressive.
The best part of this hotel is location. good restaurants and shops were near the hotel. so I could go out at the night time also.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Komaneka-Resorts, Resort Manager at Komaneka at Rasa Sayang, responded to this reviewResponded 11 November 2017

Dear Our Value Guest
Warmest greetings from Komaneka Resort at Rasa Sayang
I certainly agree with your review, our room and location is in the centre of city, thanks also for especially for our colleagues are true asset of the company and we are very proud of we do.