“Great coffee place ”

Price range: USD 2 - USD 6
Cuisines: Contemporary, Cafe
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: 'Seniman Coffee Studio' is the Original Specialist Coffee boutique in Bali, Indonesia. Showcasing Single-Origin premium coffee from across Indonesia and guest international beans. We source green beans and roast all our coffee on site at our micro-roastery. Specialists in a range of different roast style we offer a journey of coffee's potential. Our science and skills continue through to how we brew our drinks; from hand brewing techniques such as Syphon and pour-over to high quality espresso based drinks.. Talk to our team about the origins of our beans, roasting and brewing craft. Full menu of creative Regional Indonesian Origin food and western breakfast dishes, cakes, health juices, wheatgrass, beer, wine, etc. We have super fast WIFI and cool tunes spinning all day. WE LOVE THE COFFEE WE CRAFT. Open at 8am, close at 7pm. We host workshops 2 nights a week, ask staff for details.
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

We tried their cold brew - amazing! I also love the coffee presentation, in a whisky glass with a solid ice cube ;) highly recommended!

Date of visit: April 2018
Write a ReviewReviews (1,523)

Reviewed 3 April 2018

Hmmm, not quite sure if I get the raving reviews. It's a hipster joint like the ones t that are springing up a dime a dozen and have inundated all corners of the world. You don't know whether you are in Bali, Byron Bay, Sydney or Berlin - atmosphere, food, decor and people are similar. Weird deja-vu feeling. I came solely for the coffee. They are much better brews to be had elsewhere. My latte missed acidity and bite and lacked any distinctive flavour. One small coffee plus an OJ was A$8.70. Once was enough to check it out.

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed 29 March 2018

I cannot leave Ubud without going here! Especially since it's on the same street as my homestay! I tried cold brew karana cascara or coffee cherry tea. Then I ordered an apple pie to go with it. I basically had second breakfast. Hahaha. Seniman Coffee Studio is one of the best coffee shops in Ubud. I sat outside and I totally enjoyed the rocking chair. I also bought soaps from the studio. I took home coffee soap, orange and cinnamon.

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed 27 March 2018 via mobile

Ordered Fresh cold brewed coffee also classic soya cappucino accompanied creme brulee and choco pie tart, such a perfect evening moodbooster
Complete set of coffee served by a cookie and a glass of water . Satisfied us
Good ambiance especially if sitting infront of barista table, we could seeing the way barista makes every art and brewed fresh coffee
Highly recommend if you are coffee addict to visit this place ❤️

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 24 March 2018 via mobile

All the coffees seem to come on a tray with a little snack. Cute! Staff are friendly and the coffee is expertly prepared.

One drawback is that the cafe is really crowded and can get a bit warm.

Date of visit: March 2018