Stayed three days. 1. People(Staff) are really nice and kind
2. Breakfast is perfect , rather than any other luxurious hotels.
3. The view is quite beautiful.
*Feedback : Need to repair some windows.
Recommend to you guys.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ubud green was created with a minimal carbon foot print trough the use of sustainable building material and environment friendly innovations.The concept of living rooftops and vertical walls has a significant cooling effect on villa interior and minimize the use of air conditioning. Together with solar hot water system, Ubud Green is energy efficient retreat. Ubud Green is a modern interpretation of Balinese local culture. It is a design that compensates for the impact that it makes on the environment. The property is a fine example of 'green architecture'. Indigenous plants are utilized in living rooftops and vertical walls. Ubud Green Villas overlook terraced rice field. The property is fine example of “green architecture” Ubud Green offers a unique brand of personalised hospitality that begins as soon as an online reservation is made. Our E-Concierge will communicate directly with guests to fully prepare for their arrival. This may involve stocking the villa with a preferred wine or ordering fresh flowers to surprise a loved one.Along with exceptional in-house service, Ubud Green will also provide guests with a mobile phone for outside excursions and shopping trips. A quick call will ensure a time effective pick-up from a designated location by an Ubud Green driver ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Wotif.com, Expedia APAC, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Hooroo Pty Ltd so you can book your Ubud Green reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ubud Green Hotel Ubud
- Ubud Green Bali